Author Topic: Dear Marinka...  (Read 758 times)

We Fly High

Re: Dear Marinka...
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2005, 01:15:38 AM »
her name perfectly fits her appearance too. marinka is definitely a name for a cack ass bitch.
goddamn she looks so fugly. definitely pass for a guy if she had the right haircut. why didnt u just block her from the moment u saw a picture. there should be no second hesitation.

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2005, 02:08:16 AM »
why didnt u just block her from the moment u saw a picture. there should be no second hesitation.
lol   seriously, why are you even dealing with this?  :laugh: :eh: :grumpy:

Elevz

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2005, 02:28:59 AM »
There's a certain fun factor in pissing of girls like this. Hence why I also wrote this letter. I was trying to tell her through msn but she went offline just before I could flap out "LISTEN, you're not even listening to me. Are you fucking blind or something? You're ugly and I don't want you. Fuck off." The message was returned because she had only just gone offline ::)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2005, 05:25:47 AM »
I'm just glad I got rid of her now. As you may have noticed, during this e-mail I tried getting as many lame punches in as possible. Hell yeah. Face the truth, bitch!

Wow, you're such a cyber-pimp... you really showed her who's the man.... LMAO  are all you Dutch people this fucking weird and gay...

He does not represent dutch people in any way. To be honest,, after reading this post i felt ashamed to be dutch.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2005, 05:31:12 AM »
:spam:

Elevz

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2005, 05:44:46 AM »
I'm just glad I got rid of her now. As you may have noticed, during this e-mail I tried getting as many lame punches in as possible. Hell yeah. Face the truth, bitch!

Wow, you're such a cyber-pimp... you really showed her who's the man.... LMAO  are all you Dutch people this fucking weird and gay...

He does not represent dutch people in any way. To be honest,, after reading this post i felt ashamed to be dutch.

Oh fuck you, lol. Apparently you guys don't even understand the situation. I'm over here dissing this ugly lady, and that suddenly makes me gay and an embarasment to my country? What the fuck...

why didnt u just block her from the moment u saw a picture. there should be no second hesitation.

I've never even considered speaking to her in real life. This has nothing to do with hesitation. I've just been dissing her on msn all the time without her even noticing. Such a dumb bitch she is.

BJV

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2005, 06:38:35 AM »

well at leats she's a natural blond  :-\ don't see that often

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2005, 08:15:39 AM »
you make the real Dutch players look bad....

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2005, 01:58:41 PM »
LMAO @ the CyberPimp still thinking this is normal and not weird/pathetic in any way...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2005, 02:08:05 PM »
^^^^  :laugh: everything you've written in this thread has been true and hilarious

Elevz

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2005, 02:26:54 PM »
LMAO @ the CyberPimp still thinking this is normal and not weird/pathetic in any way...

If only you would listen to what others are saying, huh!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2005, 03:21:24 PM »
I don´t even know if I should post in this thread, but I´m just wondering how this would have turned out if Jamal had not posted. (not judging Elevz´ letter OR Jamal´s post, but yeah, you might know what I mean)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2005, 03:24:17 PM »
It would've turned out the same way... I was just the first to point it out...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2005, 03:25:15 PM »
It would've turned out the same way... I was just the first to point it out...

I´m not so sure about that. But since it´s hypothetical there´s no point really discussing it

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2005, 05:40:08 PM »
im fuckin confused, but i think having an internet girlfriend is a lil weird.