Author Topic: Dear Marinka...  (Read 751 times)

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dear Marinka...
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2005, 04:02:32 PM »
lol, who got clowned more? That Marinka girl or Elevz

lol, I know it wasn't me who got clowned (apart from by ignorant fools like Jamal who won't even bother trying to understand the situation...)

You calling me a fool? Wait... so you have some random transsexual with down-syndrome talk to you online... and then you feel that it's not going to "work out" between you two... and you write her/it a long ass e-mail about how you gotta break down the news.... and then you feel like a pimp cuz you told her off... when in fact you're a fucking nerd to begin with... seriously if you write long ass e-mails to tell some random beast on the internet that you can't talk to her ugly ass anymore... what the fuck do you do when you actually break up with a girl in real life (if that were ever to occur... since you like to keep relationships through the wire)... after all this you call me a fool? LOL fucking faggot get the fuck outta here with that bullshit... you say I'm weird for only having people I actually know in real life on my buddy list... LOLLL what the fuck kinda shit is that... lemme guess... I must be weird for boning bitches in real life instead of beating my meat to some transsexual oger with down-syndrome on a webcam like you huh?
^ROFLMFAO!!!
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

DAYUM

« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2005, 07:13:45 PM »
LOL@ Jamal breaking niggas off

WestCoasta

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2005, 11:33:17 PM »

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2005, 03:39:35 AM »
lol, who got clowned more? That Marinka girl or Elevz

lol, I know it wasn't me who got clowned (apart from by ignorant fools like Jamal who won't even bother trying to understand the situation...)

You calling me a fool? Wait... so you have some random transsexual with down-syndrome talk to you online... and then you feel that it's not going to "work out" between you two... and you write her/it a long ass e-mail about how you gotta break down the news.... and then you feel like a pimp cuz you told her off... when in fact you're a fucking nerd to begin with... seriously if you write long ass e-mails to tell some random beast on the internet that you can't talk to her ugly ass anymore... what the fuck do you do when you actually break up with a girl in real life (if that were ever to occur... since you like to keep relationships through the wire)... after all this you call me a fool? LOL fucking faggot get the fuck outta here with that bullshit... you say I'm weird for only having people I actually know in real life on my buddy list... LOLLL what the fuck kinda shit is that... lemme guess... I must be weird for boning bitches in real life instead of beating my meat to some transsexual oger with down-syndrome on a webcam like you huh?

LOL, you gettin clowned elevz!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2005, 05:08:21 AM »
this has turned into a very interesting thread. Everybody who wants to learn about how to get a bandwagon going can learn a lot in here, and I´m not being sarcastic

Elevz

« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2005, 05:27:48 AM »
Let me break it down. Don't even know why because your ignorant ass will still refuse to listen, but I'll do it anyway.

You calling me a fool? Wait... so you have some random transsexual with down-syndrome talk to you online... and then you feel that it's not going to "work out" between you two... you write her/it a long ass e-mail about how you gotta break down the news....

Ever heard of this thing called diplomacy? Apparently not. There's a lot left for you to learn in this world.

and then you feel like a pimp cuz you told her off... when in fact you're a fucking nerd to begin with...

Feeling like a pimp? What makes you conclude I was feeling like that? Just because I wrote her a sarcastic letter full of harsh truths packed up the diplomatic way because she was so stupid not to listen at first? Oh yeah, damn, that's some real pimping  ::)

seriously if you write long ass e-mails to tell some random beast on the internet that you can't talk to her ugly ass anymore...

Dude, I've been waiting forever to break her bullshit down. Breaking her bullshit down to the ground by writing a sarcastic email... At the time, there was just no better way to do it. I really felt like telling her the truth instead of just blocking her. Blocking is no fun, making her stupid ass feel bad obviously is.

what the fuck do you do when you actually break up with a girl in real life (if that were ever to occur... since you like to keep relationships through the wire)...

You call this a break up? You got to be "together" first before you can break up. I've said it before and I'll say it again, but I'm pretty sure you will just keep on ignoring this:

I have NEVER EVER in my entire life had any feelings (apart from feeling like clowning her) for this ugly and ignorant woman.

You go ahead and keep talking about slapping your dick off to her picture. Good luck with it. Me talking to some random obsessed fool through the internet, I don't really consider that having a relationship. If you consider that having a relationship, then will you also consider the two of us, me and you, a couple for having a "discussion" this thread? Damn, you're a fool.

Also, say IF I'd ever been serious about liking this girl... Why do you think I'd post up her picture saying "now let's all have a laugh"? That just doesn't make sense.

after all this you call me a fool? LOL fucking faggot get the fuck outta here with that bullshit...

Yup, that's what I'm calling you. A ignorant fool. At least now you got SOMETHING right from all that I've told you.

you say I'm weird for only having people I actually know in real life on my buddy list... LOLLL what the fuck kinda shit is that...

I'm only saying it's not THAT weird having people in your list you haven't met in real life (yet?). And if it's some obsessed fan begging to be clowned, I've got no problems with that. Until they start pissing me off, that is.

lemme guess... I must be weird for boning bitches in real life instead

LOL @ you claiming to ever have had sex in real life. I thought it was a well known fact you're the biggest nerd on dubcc? Sort of like the GOAT, only then as in the "Geekiest of all time"?

I must be weird for boning bitches in real life instead of beating my meat to some transsexual oger with down-syndrome on a webcam like you huh?

Now that's a classy description, I gotta give you that. It's rather sick though, you're even thinking of beating your meat after seeing her picture? Damn. You must be even more desperate than I already thought. Just the fact alone that you've got some sick shit like that on your mind...

:puke:

Now let's see if you can put some real arguments against this, instead of just spreading foul rumours like me having an internet girlfriend, or me wacking off to an orc's webcam pictures.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2005, 05:34:27 AM »
Let me break it down. Don't even know why because your ignorant ass will still refuse to listen, but I'll do it anyway.

You calling me a fool? Wait... so you have some random transsexual with down-syndrome talk to you online... and then you feel that it's not going to "work out" between you two... you write her/it a long ass e-mail about how you gotta break down the news....

Ever heard of this thing called diplomacy? Apparently not. There's a lot left for you to learn in this world.

and then you feel like a pimp cuz you told her off... when in fact you're a fucking nerd to begin with...

Feeling like a pimp? What makes you conclude I was feeling like that? Just because I wrote her a sarcastic letter full of harsh truths packed up the diplomatic way because she was so stupid not to listen at first? Oh yeah, damn, that's some real pimping  ::)

seriously if you write long ass e-mails to tell some random beast on the internet that you can't talk to her ugly ass anymore...

Dude, I've been waiting forever to break her bullshit down. Breaking her bullshit down to the ground by writing a sarcastic email... At the time, there was just no better way to do it. I really felt like telling her the truth instead of just blocking her. Blocking is no fun, making her stupid ass feel bad obviously is.

what the fuck do you do when you actually break up with a girl in real life (if that were ever to occur... since you like to keep relationships through the wire)...

You call this a break up? You got to be "together" first before you can break up. I've said it before and I'll say it again, but I'm pretty sure you will just keep on ignoring this:

I have NEVER EVER in my entire life had any feelings (apart from feeling like clowning her) for this ugly and ignorant woman.

You go ahead and keep talking about slapping your dick off to her picture. Good luck with it. Me talking to some random obsessed fool through the internet, I don't really consider that having a relationship. If you consider that having a relationship, then will you also consider the two of us, me and you, a couple for having a "discussion" this thread? Damn, you're a fool.

Also, say IF I'd ever been serious about liking this girl... Why do you think I'd post up her picture saying "now let's all have a laugh"? That just doesn't make sense.

after all this you call me a fool? LOL fucking faggot get the fuck outta here with that bullshit...

Yup, that's what I'm calling you. A ignorant fool. At least now you got SOMETHING right from all that I've told you.

you say I'm weird for only having people I actually know in real life on my buddy list... LOLLL what the fuck kinda shit is that...

I'm only saying it's not THAT weird having people in your list you haven't met in real life (yet?). And if it's some obsessed fan begging to be clowned, I've got no problems with that. Until they start pissing me off, that is.

LOL @ you claiming to ever have had sex in real life. I thought it was a well known fact you're the biggest nerd on dubcc? Sort of like the GOAT, only then as in the "Geekiest of all time"?

I must be weird for boning bitches in real life instead of beating my meat to some transsexual oger with down-syndrome on a webcam like you huh?

Now that's a classy description, I gotta give you that. It's rather sick though, you're even thinking of beating your meat after seeing her picture? Damn. You must be even more desperate than I already thought. Just the fact alone that you've got some sick shit like that on your mind...

Now let's see if you can put some real arguments against this, instead of just spreading foul rumours like me having an internet girlfriend, or me wacking off to an orc's webcam pictures.

LOL you got to much time on your hands....

Elevz

« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2005, 05:37:25 AM »

I just don't like to be seen as the one who's been clowned, when it really makes no sense. And yes, I've got a day off, so I thought I'd just point that out, explain everything step by step because that's the only way Jamal will ever understand. His brain wasn't built for advanced thinking.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2005, 10:26:24 AM »
clowning somebody has little to do with reasoning skills. once somebody´s chosen to be the victim, be it 7even, NIK or you, arguing becomes pointless and you got an assembly of people who wouldn´t be able to do what Jamal did themselves seizing the opportunity to bash somebody, since it´s that easy and potentially cool-looking. No chance to defend yourself, forget about it

Elevz

« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2005, 11:16:10 AM »
clowning somebody has little to do with reasoning skills. once somebody´s chosen to be the victim, be it 7even, NIK or you, arguing becomes pointless and you got an assembly of people who wouldn´t be able to do what Jamal did themselves seizing the opportunity to bash somebody, since it´s that easy and potentially cool-looking. No chance to defend yourself, forget about it

This was my last attempt but I guess you're right on that. However, it has to be said, this thread's become somewhat quiet ever since post #50. Maybe it does make sense  ;)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2005, 12:21:54 PM »

:sign_werd:

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2005, 02:16:51 PM »
Man, if you got a bitch this ugly, who wants to show you her pussy over the webcam, you must've given her some signals that you're interested in her!! E-playa!!! Bishop Harddisk Flop Juan!!

DAYUM

« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2005, 03:21:44 PM »
your such a fuckin loser get off the fuckin computer and get some friends

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2005, 03:38:52 PM »

This was my last attempt but I guess you're right on that. However, it has to be said, this thread's become somewhat quiet ever since post #50. Maybe it does make sense  ;)

maybe, I´d lie if I said I bothered to read post no. 50. However, after waving at everybody from the bandwagon like 7 times, certain people might be positive the rest of the world (=dubcc) knows they´re on it and stop

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2005, 07:31:51 PM »
You made the mistake of actually putting this up in the first place. You didn't expect Jamal and everyone else to clown you? LOL. I sympathize with ya, but that shit comes with the territory.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE