Author Topic: Eminem song fea Dre (dissing JD, cannibus)*link*  (Read 1428 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem song fea Dre (dissing JD, cannibus)*lin
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2002, 11:52:11 AM »
dissin suge is even more pathetic than dissing JD... get it str8, suge is a bum, JD is WAYYYYYYY BIGGER THAN SUGE

and dre did respond to suge on 2001 in a few lines basically i thought dre's opinion on suge was who cares cuz who is suge knight nowadayz

sure suge disses dre but does anyone actually care or take him seriously? if dre dissed suge it would be bringing him down to suges level with kiddy shit..

dres diss to JD is still kinda stupid IMO but its more towards someone who is actually his competition... him and timbo and em just sayin we do this the best, so dont try and act like u the man...

why respond to suge thouhg, that would be like Eminem writting a diss record to one of the WCC peeps that went off calling him a fag in a post... does anyone pay attention to WCC posts really? NO and does anyone pay attention to SUGE really? NO so why bother dissin him...?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Joachim

« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2002, 12:07:41 PM »

LMAO!!!! that was seriously a good one...i'm still laughing ::)
damn can we stop with the dre excuses please???? dres a pure bitch in heart and a coward who likes to bully kids that barely even diss him but can't face a man who calls him gay, slave, white, STEALS CREDITS, etc. etc.....i mean suga foot claims .........

You didnt answer the question though,  does that apply in Cali or not?

Plus i aint making excuses for anyone, im just pointing that out. If Dre took out a restraining order, he clearly had no intention of dissing Suge in the first place or else his restraining order wouldnt protect him, and if provocation doesnt affect restraining orders out there, then Dre is 'bitch' as their aint shit stoppping him. So as you keep saying Dre's a 'bitch' either way you look at it. I was simply asking a question, which you failed to answer.

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2002, 12:43:25 PM »
dissin suge is even more pathetic than dissing JD... get it str8, suge is a bum, JD is WAYYYYYYY BIGGER THAN SUGE

and dre did respond to suge on 2001 in a few lines basically i thought dre's opinion on suge was who cares cuz who is suge knight nowadayz

sure suge disses dre but does anyone actually care or take him seriously? if dre dissed suge it would be bringing him down to suges level with kiddy shit..

dres diss to JD is still kinda stupid IMO but its more towards someone who is actually his competition... him and timbo and em just sayin we do this the best, so dont try and act like u the man...

why respond to suge thouhg, that would be like Eminem writting a diss record to one of the WCC peeps that went off calling him a fag in a post... does anyone pay attention to WCC posts really? NO and does anyone pay attention to SUGE really? NO so why bother dissin him...?

How is JD bigger then Suge? When JD label sells over 100 million for his label like Death Row has then you can say whos bigger dick rida.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2002, 01:15:35 PM »
god damn i fuckin love this song people. i mean fuck yall gotta admit dre comes of nice as hell on his lyrics. you can tell Em influences his rhymes a little bit. i'm glad dre dissed him. but i can't believe he did it. now dre feels like he has somethin to prove which is great for all of us. anyways i thought it was tight as hell.

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2002, 01:22:43 AM »
Would you diss Suge..............I sure as hell wouldnt
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2002, 08:04:29 PM »

How is JD bigger then Suge? When JD label sells over 100 million for his label like Death Row has then you can say whos bigger dick rida.

ok genious... how many has suge's album sold since dre, and tupac left?  

jack shit.... right now JD is wayyyyy bigger than SUGE, and i dont even buy JD albums but fact is fact...

what the hell is with people representing for the row like they actually part of the label or its their set...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2002, 08:35:50 AM »
jus heard this track y'all, anyways i think its dope, got attitude.

they both come off tight too

who thinks thats probably the tightest dre has come off in ages?