Author Topic: Eminem song fea Dre (dissing JD, cannibus)*link*  (Read 1455 times)

Suga Foot

Re: Eminem song fea Dre (dissing JD, cannibus)*lin
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2002, 07:47:53 AM »
If someone called you a fag what would you do?  You'd probably just shrug it off, realizing it was just an immature diss.  

But if someone disses you for what you do for a living, and have been doing for years, your gonna take that to heart.  So you fight back.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Murrow

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2002, 07:56:04 AM »
Hey, my friends just got a burner and I wanna d/l the hooks and beats from the album.  He has Kaaza, I can find it there right?

Peace

Tito

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2002, 08:04:20 AM »
Can y'all see the irony in this?

Suge Knight/Death Row Records have taken continuous shots at Dr. Dre for six years, ever since he left the label in 1996.

Never has he uttered a word back at them in retalition. Now, because JD made a innocent comment in XLL magazine about him being the best producer out there, Dre disses him on a track with Eminem. (Dre's first diss track since "Fuck With Dre Day" on The Chronic). So basically, Dre hasn't dissed anyone on record in 10 YEARS.

Dre is a coward, a pussy, whether y'all like it or not... everybody knows he's scared of Tha Row... just look at that restriction order he filed on Suge... that's pathetic... he's scared of his life, made a dumb move, and to top it off, thinks JD won't fire back at him... he's wrong... just wait and see.

KVB

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2002, 08:14:57 AM »
If someone called you a fag what would you do?  You'd probably just shrug it off, realizing it was just an immature diss.  

But if someone disses you for what you do for a living, and have been doing for years, your gonna take that to heart.  So you fight back.  

That doesn't make sense at all... just look at all the negative things Knight/Death Row has said and recorded, directed at Dr. Dre... if you fail to realize that Dre is a coward, I'll let you think about this for a sec:

At the end of the track, Dre says "Watch what you're saying" (obviously to JD)  So... that doesn't count in Tha Row's case now? ::)

Check ya self... think before you speak.

~1~

Hittman

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2002, 08:18:48 AM »

Suge Knight/Death Row Records have taken continuous shots at Dr. Dre for six years, ever since he left the label in 1996.

Never has he uttered a word back at them in retalition. Now, because JD made a innocent comment in XLL magazine about him being the best producer out there, Dre disses him on a track with Eminem. (Dre's first diss track since "Fuck With Dre Day" on The Chronic). So basically, Dre hasn't dissed anyone on record in 10 YEARS.

Dre is a coward, a pussy, whether y'all like it or not... everybody knows he's scared of Tha Row... just look at that restriction order he filed on Suge... that's pathetic... he's scared of his life, made a dumb move, and to top it off, thinks JD won't fire back at him... he's wrong... just wait and see.

Finally I Agree With KVB On Something.

Though I Respect Dr Dres Music, And What Hes Done With N.W.A. - Some Of The Things He Does Are Dumb.

Joachim

« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2002, 09:04:03 AM »

You say Dre has a restraining order on Suge right? Well if Dre directly provokes Suge then wouldnt that render the restraining order void? meaning Suge could stroll up to Dre and drop him like a bad habit.

Im not sure if this applies in California though, but a cat i used to work with from Seattle had a restraining order put on him, but was provoked by the cat who filed for the order(he had this on film), and the order was revoked, but like i said i aint all that sure, someone shed some light...

Woodrow

« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2002, 09:13:36 AM »
Call me wack, call me crazy, call me a fool,

BUT....

There were some songs on JD's last album that I kind of liked. Sure they were pop, sure they were corny, but sometimes, you can be in the mood for something like that. I really like the songs Nate Dogg was on. There were some others with catchy beats as well.
I like watching people diss eachother. It's like a soap opera to me! But Im not gonna stop listening to somebody becasue somebody else disses them. Im gonna listen to them more because I want to see if they respond.

Did anybopdy else get the new Kay slay mix tape hosted by JD? I havent listened to it all the way, but it'll be intresting to see if he reponds on that.

-Engelwood

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2002, 10:02:17 AM »
Call me wack, call me crazy, call me a fool,

BUT....

There were some songs on JD's last album that I kind of liked. Sure they were pop, sure they were corny, but sometimes, you can be in the mood for something like that. I really like the songs Nate Dogg was on. There were some others with catchy beats as well.
I like watching people diss eachother. It's like a soap opera to me! But Im not gonna stop listening to somebody becasue somebody else disses them. Im gonna listen to them more because I want to see if they respond.

Did anybopdy else get the new Kay slay mix tape hosted by JD? I havent listened to it all the way, but it'll be intresting to see if he reponds on that.

-Engelwood

i only liked that Balling out of control song, the rest of the sogs were wack

T.A.GUERRERO

• Lil Geezy
  • "Leap Of Faith" Droppin 2003
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2002, 10:22:29 AM »
props to me for the hook up

;)

-lol-
"Leap Of Faith" Droppin 2003

T.A.GUERRERO

• Lil Geezy
  • "Leap Of Faith" Droppin 2003
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2002, 10:28:40 AM »
I don't konw what 2 think...I do like Dres music 100% better then JD's..the last Jd album I got was 1472 something something....I don't really like JD's sound......Maybe its his voice...or the rhymes he spits is the same shit as the next guy....just my opinion....

-T.A.
"Leap Of Faith" Droppin 2003

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2002, 10:32:11 AM »
Listen to the Watcher. Dre ain't a thug. Why fuck with Suge if only wrong can come, harm his family, and it's all perventable. If Dre dissed Suge, and Suge did something non musical, like attack Dre, you'd say he deserve it, or he should have never said shit about Suge. He can't win in this situation.

But Dre ain't a bitch either, as JD comes up in the game, and talks about how his on top. JD dismisses Dre and Timbo, and calls Aftermath a fake lable. That's saying Dre's don't mean shit, and that Timbo ain't shit. That's not exactly a directed hit, but Dre takes his work to heart.

antt213

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2002, 10:42:50 AM »
a lil off topic but did i hear eminem say he was the best rapper.

he said

i joke when i say i'm the best in the booth but alot of truth is said in jest
all hail the underground how that sound-xzibit

min0rity

« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2002, 11:04:10 AM »

You say Dre has a restraining order on Suge right? Well if Dre directly provokes Suge then wouldnt that render the restraining order void? meaning Suge could stroll up to Dre and drop him like a bad habit.

LMAO!!!! that was seriously a good one...i'm still laughing ::)
damn can we stop with the dre excuses please???? dres a pure bitch in heart and a coward who likes to bully kids that barely even diss him but can't face a man who calls him gay, slave, white, STEALS CREDITS, etc. etc.....i mean suga foot claims .........

"that If someone called you a fag what would you do?  You'd probably just shrug it off, realizing it was just an immature diss. But if someone disses you for what you do for a living, and have been doing for years, your gonna take that to heart.  So you fight back......."

one of the stupidest, ignorant comments i've ever heard..for real.....if i was dre..regardless of if they call me a fag or question my work ethic....i'm gonna diss them back...its only natural....its a two way street not one way besides SUGE KNIGHT ALSO said the same things JD had plenty of times so why is it that dre IMMEDIATELY disses JD..but not SUGE KNIGHT???

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2002, 11:40:47 AM »
Listen to the Watcher. Dre ain't a thug. Why fuck with Suge if only wrong can come, harm his family, and it's all perventable. If Dre dissed Suge, and Suge did something non musical, like attack Dre, you'd say he deserve it, or he should have never said shit about Suge. He can't win in this situation.

But Dre ain't a bitch either, as JD comes up in the game, and talks about how his on top. JD dismisses Dre and Timbo, and calls Aftermath a fake lable. That's saying Dre's don't mean shit, and that Timbo ain't shit. That's not exactly a directed hit, but Dre takes his work to heart.

Word

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2002, 11:52:06 AM »
Yo if Kurupt is still cool with Daz(which DAz said)when Kurupt turned his rags to basicly the enemy,then you guys have nothing to worry  about between Snoop and Dre.They family