Author Topic: ok so they're gonna start searching our backpacks for BOMBS!!!!!  (Read 240 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
ok so they're gonna start searching our backpacks for BOMBS!!!!!
« on: September 26, 2005, 04:11:36 AM »
i know there's been like 16 bombings in the past year but this is a bit of a pain in the ass , it's not like a kid from school is a syrian agent who's job was to go to this catholic school for 15 years then blow it up....
ah fuck it

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ok so they're gonna start searching our backpacks for BOMBS!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 08:15:01 AM »
lol, i´m not surprised though

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 08:20:56 AM »
i live in new york and in my senior year of highschool we werent even allowed backpacks after all the bomb threats on our school and every day we would walk in and get searched and they would search our lockers every day.  and thats in america.  im surprised theyre just starting that shit with u guys now since bombings are much more common over there anyway

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 08:26:27 AM »
i live in new york and in my senior year of highschool we werent even allowed backpacks after all the bomb threats on our school and every day we would walk in and get searched and they would search our lockers every day.  and thats in america.  im surprised theyre just starting that shit with u guys now since bombings are much more common over there anyway

no country is as paranoid as the US, that´s at least partly why I guess

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2005, 08:53:42 AM »
"im surprised theyre just starting that shit with u guys now since bombings are much more common over there anyway"

man we've had bombings for like 30 some years now , and even in the days of the civil war back packs weren't searched ,although ,as i'm told,  back then the area was actually safer when it comes to bombings believe it or not(u couldn't go 100 meters without passing an LF checkpoint)....

I don't know i find this whole thing pretty amusing(searching twelve year olds for bombs strangely reminds me of Stewey from family guy) but at the same time it's a pretty sad situation (the reporter targeted yesterday lost both her left are and left leg ...it's a miracle she survived cause THE FREAKING BOMB WAS UNDER HER SEAT)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2005, 05:34:51 PM »
i lived in kuwait and in the 2nd gulf war shit was hectic,fucking checking every where,the mall which is 10 minute walk from where i am live got bombed  the fuck up
United Arab States

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2005, 05:39:00 PM »
That's why I keep my bombs under my nuts.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2005, 05:42:03 PM »
^^^^^^  :laugh:

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2005, 08:34:45 PM »
That's why I keep my bombs under my nuts.
lol

Acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2005, 08:37:14 PM »
That's why I keep my bombs on my nuts.

hey, thats where Daz keeps We$t Coa$t

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2005, 08:43:34 PM »

:laugh: damn, finally a legit comeback

Acgrundy

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2005, 09:06:49 PM »

:laugh: damn, finally a legit comeback

No, just the one thing you aren't ashamed of.

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2005, 09:53:57 PM »
That was pretty good, lol.

Anyways, it sucks what schools have turned into.  I don't know why they've become what they've become, but it makes me feel old.  When I graduated, it was right before they started all that shit.  About two years after I graduated, my high school made it where you had to have see-thru bookbags, if you can believe that shit.  Kids were bringing guns to school.  They installed metal detectors, which makes no sense at all to me.  What the fuck good are they? Every kid has metal on them.

Anyways, I think I ultimately blame the fucking hippies.  The hippies got a taste of what they thought was freedom, but was actually irresponsibilty.  They vowed not to raise their kids like their fathers and mothers raised them, so they raised a bunch of fucked up kids with no values.  These fucked up kids all got pregnant, and had all the fucked up kids that are in schools now.  Instead of parents siding with teachers who discipline unruly students, they assume their flower-child pansy ass kids are sinless and blame the schools. 

In town, they're using taser guns in schools now.  Some 14 year old chick got tasered friday, then some 17 year old kid got tasered monday.  Funny shit, they send 50,000 volts through the kids... but it's actually more humane, because before when they had to reprimand kids who were being violent, they'd hit them over the head with something.  After being tasered, the kids are fine 5 minutes later.  After being beat up with a nightstick, the kids get concussions and end up in the hospital, so I'm all for it.  Shock the little motherfuckers until they want to listen to reason. 

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2005, 04:16:38 AM »
yeah, Sik got da bomb :-*

LMAO and lol at Grundy being gone once again

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2005, 05:40:03 AM »
"lived in kuwait and in the 2nd gulf war shit was hectic,fucking checking every where,the mall which is 10 minute walk from where i am live got bombed  the fuck up"

Scud missiles right?

"That's why I keep my bombs under my nuts."

man I go Catholic school ,that's the 1st place the priests would look  ;D (and yes that's the Greek Orthodox in me speaking)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2005, 05:43:38 AM by Cedars »