Author Topic: Tony Yayo Says He Wishes He Had Outdone Kanye, 'But I'm #1 In The 'Hood'  (Read 790 times)

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
Re: Tony Yayo Says He Wishes He Had Outdone Kanye, 'But I'm #1 In The 'Hood'
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2005, 06:24:20 PM »
lol,why didnt he comment the overall sales of his album,he aint even gold yet :laugh:
cause he know he's not gonna sell that much more...might as well keep whatever dignity he has left, admit defeat and hit the studio.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2005, 07:15:21 PM »
wata homo, his not no. one anywhere  ::)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 07:17:12 PM by Abhshil »

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2005, 02:34:08 PM »
He's playin with 50's son because the broke muthafucka probably lives with him. Then Yayo brags about how he's going on shopping sprees with 50's money like the nigga is Mrs. Curtis Jackson. What a bitch.

lol yeah! the first day he got outta jail you can see him on pictures with watches and chains! How did he got that money? it was all 50's

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2005, 03:06:03 PM »
He's playin with 50's son because the broke muthafucka probably lives with him. Then Yayo brags about how he's going on shopping sprees with 50's money like the nigga is Mrs. Curtis Jackson. What a bitch.

lol yeah! the first day he got outta jail you can see him on pictures with watches and chains! How did he got that money? it was all 50's

yeah that dude has no pride
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2005, 11:41:23 PM »
TONY YAYOWNED

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2005, 01:21:14 AM »

yeah that dude has no pride

50 just gave him a couple of bucks and said "buy some chains, otherwise you dont fit in g-unit"

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Yep Yayos a bum

Agreed....Hey mac 10 where did u get the pics form pro evo 5? Is it out in scotland? Am from glasgow but visitin my parents in New Zealand n fifa jus came out like yesterday so a think its behind here...r celtic still SHIT in pro evo coz in the last 2 there ratings should hav been much higher?...... PS Cumon the hoops

The Maestro

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
From the "ROFLMAO" thread:

"Your baby father's a lame, he a deadbeat dad
  So you and your kids could come cruise in my Jag
  You "My Boo" like Usher, and Alicia Keys..."

Let me know what hood this type of shit is #1 in so I can rob everybody there.

Haha! God damn! Bitches out there be on the lookout for Captain Save-a-Ho!!! Shit, I knew Yayo's album was bad from all the talk here, but actually shit like that? Goooood DAAAAAAMN! :laugh:

And "do 'The Tony Yayo' dance"? Ohe hell no! :laugh: This dude talks so much shit... Only makes him and everybody else in his clique look worse in my eyes. It's OK to clown sometimes, but this dude isn't doing just that - he is a clown. And nothing more.

J Bananas

bootsy as fuck

Elevz

Yayo recently went head-to-head with Kanye when their albums were released the same day. West debuted in the top slot with Late Registration, while Yayo's Thoughts of a Predicate Felon bowed right below.

"I wanted the number to be a little bit better," he said. "Number two is cool, but I want that #1 spot. Shout out to Kanye, he got the #1, I got #2. But I'm #1 in the 'hood."

What a way to put things, LOL. As if he sold just a few units less than Kanye... Thank God he's #1 in the hood with the G-Unot billboards. Dude got some amazing street cred.

Step

This is not funny ,It's Tragic

da_notorious_mack

Yep Yayos a bum

Yayo's a babysitter LMAO....

"do..you here know what this is...
this is Tony Yayo watching your kids!"

GangstaBoogy

Yayo's a babysitter LMAO....

"do..you here know what this is...
this is Tony Yayo watching your kids!"

lmao! yeah after reading this theres a few yayo songs you can switch the words to. like "Drama Setter"

"im a baby sitter, changin dirty diapers......."
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"