Author Topic: What do yall think about reggaeton?  (Read 457 times)

Sikotic™

Re: What do yall think about reggaeton?
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2005, 01:23:20 PM »
I used to hate that stuff, but it keeps the women movin and the party alive. You won't see me bumpin' it in my ride though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2005, 01:51:09 PM »
I like Tego Calderon and Yaviah cuz all their beats sound different and they don't rap about the same shit in every one of their tracks.

DAYUM

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2005, 08:19:17 PM »
Latinos cant rap
take if from me im mexican

Really? Big Pun? B-Real? Chino XL? AZ? Sick Jacken? None of them can rap? News to me. Thanks for letting me know.
besides B-Real, Pun and The Beatnuts the rest suck...

and SPM he wrecked it too

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2005, 08:36:42 PM »
there all the same songs, same beat. its annoying. girls luv it tho =/

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2005, 08:48:43 PM »
I hate that shit man for real...The first reason i hate it is beacuse i cant understand shit and second because its fucking annoying...I prefer listing to  brazilian rap which sounds the same but with alot better lyrics....

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2005, 08:54:20 PM »
I hate that shit man for real...The first reason i hate it is beacuse i cant understand shit and second because its fucking annoying
But the shit that pisses me off is that they play it on hip-hop stations, and not just once in a while they play it all the time.

SGV

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2005, 08:58:07 PM »

besides B-Real, Pun and The Beatnuts the rest suck...

and SPM he wrecked it too

How you gonna like SPM but not Juan Gotti or Low G? Pitbull, Triple Seis, Armageddon, Tru-Life, AZ, Chino XL, Sinful, Sick Jacken = Dope.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2005, 09:03:49 PM »
fuck reggaeton. that shiet is annyoing...and its not even in english most of the time. i did kinda like that Rihanna song, but other than that * thumbs down
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2005, 09:10:07 PM »
Pun & Chino = Best Latin rappers

I just hate those other faggots that rap with that annoying ass accent talking about cantinas n shit
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2005, 09:39:04 PM »
i don´t mind hearing Reggaeton in clubs and shit coz girls loves that shit but i´d never ever listen to some dumb fuck Reggaeton when i´m at home just chilling. that´s how i feel about crunk music aswell.
Same But When Im Kicking It Fuck That & I Will Never Buy A CD
BTW B-Real,Chino XL,Pun,AZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SPM  :P

SGV

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2005, 10:19:32 PM »
fuck reggaeton. that shiet is annyoing...and its not even in english most of the time. i did kinda like that Rihanna song, but other than that * thumbs down

LMAO. What... You expect it to be in English? The shit is LATIN music. That was a dumb ass comment man. That's like me saying "American Rock & Roll isn't even in Spanish most of the time! How wack!!!!!" LMAO.

Rhianna is NOT Reggaeton. That's on some Dancehall shit... There is a difference.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2005, 10:34:00 PM »

LMAO. What... You expect it to be in English? The shit is LATIN music. That was a dumb ass comment man. That's like me saying "American Rock & Roll isn't even in Spanish most of the time! How wack!!!!!" LMAO.

Rhianna is NOT Reggaeton. That's on some Dancehall shit... There is a difference.

exactly why i dont like it. i dont understand why people who im in the car with listen to that shiet when you cant understand what its saying.

yeah ur right. dancehall > reggaeton

'EclipZe

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2005, 10:34:43 PM »
^ true that, dancehall is still much more doper then reggaeton :D

SGV

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2005, 10:52:50 PM »

exactly why i dont like it. i dont understand why people who im in the car with listen to that shiet when you cant understand what its saying.

Some people might just like the rhythm... Much like with Dancehall. You know don't nobody know what the fuck Sean Paul says in "Gimme The Light" and shit like that, but they love it anyway. You're reading way too much into the music man. Just play it and watch the bitches go nuts...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2005, 11:01:27 PM »

Some people might just like the rhythm... Much like with Dancehall. You know don't nobody know what the fuck Sean Paul says in "Gimme The Light" and shit like that, but they love it anyway. You're reading way too much into the music man. Just play it and watch the bitches go nuts...

im not reading into it at all i just perfer not to listen to it. especially in the car, id rather listen to somethin west coast