Author Topic: Loyalty to one's nation is often loyalty to one's desires.... this and more....  (Read 151 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Assalamulaikum....

All praise to Allah, and peace be upon the Prophets Joseph (Yusuf), Abraham (Ibrahim) and Muhammad, I bear witness that there is nothing worthy of worship but Allah and that those three were among his many prophets and messengers.  The men I have mentioned were slaves and servants of Allah, and it is Allah who created and giuded them with devine inspiration.  Allah's religion is one religion and it has been practiced from the beggining of time, by those amongst Allah's Creation who glorify and worship their Creator alone without partners, and call others towards righteous action.

Let me briefly explain what real loyalty is.  Real loyalty is not being loyal to one's nation, because generally that loyalty is dependant on the fact that they are getting something they want out of the people in power, or that they plan to get something from the people in power, or that they are planning to take a position as one of the people in power and authority.  And if the power and authority of a nation changes generally one's loyalties change with that power.   So this is really loyalty to one's desires, which is not loyalty at all.[/i]

But the slave of Allah, the one who is dependant on his Creator for all things, the one who has Shakur[/i] (gratefullness to God) at all times is the one who is truly loyal.  And how does one learn loyalty to one's Creator.  Through prayer at the various points of the day... 

You ask someone to stop what they are doing just 5 times a day to glorify their Creator and they view they view this as an enormous task.  We are awake nearly 16 hours a day, and to pray 5 times a day would take less than 30 minutes of one's day, infact if you are worried about not having enough time to pray it is Allah who is the Creator of time, and Allah extends and delays time as he pleases, taking time out for prayer actually saves time[/i] because it refocuses your energy to more useful endeavors; so that no time is wasted.

As Muslims, we do not pray and worship the Creator according to our desires, we worship our Creator in the way he desires, so we pray in the format and structure that has been taught to us in the Noble Qu'ran, where you will find the various positions of prayer mentioned, Sujood, Rukuu, Qeyaam, Tashahood, etc., and in the Prophet we have a living example on how to pray and be a servant to the most high.  And we pray seeking refuge with Allah from a heart that is without remembrence, for verily, a heart without remembrence of Alllah is an empty one.

When one sacrifices one's own comfort for the sake of Allah, one attains a piety that effects and inspires others.  One learns to forego his own rights and vain desires and give preference to others ahead of himself, and if others respond in the same manner and fashion then mankind begins to shape themselve according to what is liked by Allah.  Allah is most pleased with his slaves who meet and depart purely for the sake of Allah.  To have all of our good deeds accepted we must do these deeds for the pleasure of Allah.

And when one goes in the path of Allah, to make dawah and call other Muslims towards iman, one of two things could happen.  Allah may give one a pleasant indication that he is on the straight path[/i], for example, maybe one will be thinking of some food, and someone will bring him some food at that very moment.  Or, on the other hand, Allah could bestow extreme adversity and hardship on his servant[/i], to test his purity of intention (Iklas Anniya).

Thank you for listening, I seek refuge with Allah from wasting your time, forgive me for anything I have said incorrect and displeasing. 

Assalamualaikum.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2005, 02:51:20 PM by Allah's slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J Bananas

Aluminum siding asshole