Author Topic: Lil' Kim Issues Statement From Prison, 'In Good Spirits'  (Read 242 times)

Mr. Humonculous

Lil' Kim Issues Statement From Prison, 'In Good Spirits'
« on: September 27, 2005, 05:42:32 PM »
Lil' Kim Issues Statement From Prison, 'In Good Spirits'
By EbenGregory

Contrary to published reports, Lil Kim is in good spirits and adjusting to life in the Philadelphia Federal Detention Center.

Just days after entering the correctional facility, rumors began to swirl about her physical appearance and her alleged imprisonment in solitary confinement.

Earlier this week, Lil Kim born Kimberly Jones, issued a statement to AllHipHop.com to update her supporters on her current condition since turning herself into a Federal Detention Center in Philadelphia last Monday.

"I want all my friends, family and fans to know that I am in good spirits and I will be fine," Lil' Kim said. "Contrary to the rumors, I am in general population at FDC and I have adjusted to the facility and to my fellow inmates who are all cool people. Each day, I read, sharpen my focus and grow. Of course, I wish I could be out to celebrate the release of my new album this week, The Naked Truth but instead, I am looking to take advantage of this time to work on my personal development. Thank you to all for your continued support."

Kim’s lawyer, prominent entertainment attorney L. Londell McMillan, visited the Queen Bee twice last week and indicated that she’s the still the same Kim.

“I was amazed at just how good Kim looked on my two visits to see her in prison last week,” stated McMillan. "Even in a jumpsuit, Kim still has the style and swagger of a star. Kim respects her inmates and they respect her. She will turn this experience into a positive reality for herself as well as her fans and community. She is evolving into a remarkable person of faith and courage."

Although incarcerated, Lil Kim is expected to make a big splash on the Billboard 200 when her new eagerly anticipated album, Naked Truth hits retail stores today (Sept. 27).

Her new album has received critical acclaim and also earned the Brooklyn rapper the coveted “Five Mic” rating from The Source magazine, a first for any female MC.

allhiphop

Sikotic™

Re: Lil' Kim Issues Statement From Prison, 'In Good Spirits'
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 05:50:43 PM »
They took that bitches weave out aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 06:04:26 PM »
we gotta a pic of KIm with out her weave i bet she ugly as fuck.lol :laugh:

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2005, 09:15:54 AM »
LMAO why these fucks actin like she been gone for hella time already? She been in prison for all of what, a week? lol

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 10:16:39 AM »
LMAO why these fucks actin like she been gone for hella time already? She been in prison for all of what, a week? lol

youngmessnucca

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2005, 12:03:10 PM »
fuck that.....kim is wack, tryna sound like foxy on that single....cant believe kim got 5 and little brother & quik cant get that

Elevz

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2005, 12:30:17 PM »
“I was amazed at just how good Kim looked on my two visits to see her in prison last week,” stated McMillan. "Even in a jumpsuit, Kim still has the style and swagger of a star. Kim respects her inmates and they respect her. She will turn this experience into a positive reality for herself as well as her fans and community. She is evolving into a remarkable person of faith and courage."

:puke:

DJ_PK

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2005, 04:30:09 PM »
I suspect that shes someones bitch already.

Queen bitch indeed.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2005, 09:08:43 PM »
How long is she supposed to be in prison for?

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2005, 09:35:50 PM »
366 days
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2005, 11:17:03 PM »

Queen bitch indeed.

yeah she's probably getting raped in there right now.

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2005, 12:24:15 AM »
Fuck that!! That bitch aint no snitch! She kept it real, realer than alot of yall motherfucker on this thread trying to dis.
 If yall was in court yall would be crying to your daddys lawyer copin a plea, singing in the courtroom like a bird!
 MUCH RESPECT TO LIL KIM FOR BEING A DOWN ASS BITCH AND NOT NO SNITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2005, 12:26:50 AM »

Queen bitch indeed.

yeah she's probably getting raped in there right now.
I wouldn't be suprised if she did the raping.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2005, 01:16:13 AM »
Fuck that!! That bitch aint no snitch! She kept it real, realer than alot of yall motherfucker on this thread trying to dis.
 If yall was in court yall would be crying to your daddys lawyer copin a plea, singing in the courtroom like a bird!
 MUCH RESPECT TO LIL KIM FOR BEING A DOWN ASS BITCH AND NOT NO SNITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

gangsta...

anyway, i could really give a fuck how shes doing, all we're gonna hear about when she gets out is how hard she is now for doing a bid!!  ::)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2005, 04:40:47 AM »
How long is she supposed to be in prison for?