Author Topic: Question for fellow Canadians who read TOT  (Read 187 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Question for fellow Canadians who read TOT
« on: September 27, 2005, 06:48:37 PM »
How do you feel about the Senate?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Question for fellow Canadians who read TOT
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 04:22:16 PM »
same thing I feel about the Governer General, the LT General, the Maritimes and the Vancouver music scene

Utterly Useless
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2005, 05:10:48 PM »
same thing I feel about the Governer General, the LT General, the Maritimes and the Vancouver music scene

Utterly Useless

LOL. The Maritimes are pretty cool actually man, I'm guessing you haven't been there. New Brunswick and PEI are beautiful. I haven't seen Nova Scotia or Newfoundland and Labradour but I'd recommend going out there.

I feel the Senate is useful in it's current state, but if it were made Triple E it would serve as an excellent check for the House. Are you for that way, or for abolishement?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2005, 06:53:30 PM »
Nah the senate is useless

and i was jokin about the maritimes

8)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2005, 07:43:49 PM »
Nah the senate is useless

and i was jokin about the maritimes

8)

If we had no Senate, don't you see a problem with the Lower House being controlled to strongly by Ontario and Quebec? Other provinces need representation.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2005, 07:55:26 PM »
Come on man.  You KNOW he only bitches about American politics. 

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2005, 09:19:00 PM »

Utterly Useless

www.chronicomusic.net

Tech I will hunt you down!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2005, 06:49:31 PM »

Utterly Useless

lmao!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2005, 07:10:30 PM »
Come on man.  You KNOW he only bitches about American politics. 

I have plenty to bitch about; It just so happens u faggots are the only ones fuckin people all over the world...so inevitably everything comes back to u cock suckin americans

how u like that? i thought u were dead./? why are u still here?

hulk hogan ass nigga.....balding and still around like hes still in his prime

u fell off

- Lewis Carroll