Author Topic: If You Want Something To Come Into Existence... Talk About It  (Read 250 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
If You Want Something To Come Into Existence... Talk About It
« on: September 27, 2005, 07:38:54 PM »
Allah is the Lord of all the systems of knowledge, he taught man how to worship (prayer) and remember Allah, and in the Qu'ran he also teaches us...

24:19
"Those that love that slander should be published should fear a painful punishment in the hereafter."

...I think that those people wearing suits and ties, sitting behind a newsdesk and spreading gossip and so-called "news" have a painful punishment to fear from Allah.  The more they talk about rape, murder and sexual scandel, the more they are promoting these evils and bringing them into existence on a much larger scale.  There is no shock value anymore when there is a scandel, and people copy bad behaivor without thinking twice about the ramifications and reprucusions.   

If the news was about the good people do in the world, about the father who got up and worked hard to put food on the table for his wife and kids, or about the inspiration a prisoner found to change his life, or about the man who stopped and changed someone's tire so they could get back on the road, or the woman who respected her body and acted modestly in public... if we heard stories like these in the news everyday then a greater good would come into existence. 

The more we talk about doing righteous behaivor with sincere intentions (and stop making news for profit) then the more good will spread amongst the Earth and people will be called back towards a higher state of belief and right giudance.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: If You Want Something To Come Into Existence... Talk About It
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 07:40:08 PM »
lets talk bout dinosaurs!  ::)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 07:47:38 PM »
There's an old joke from literary figure Mullah Nasrudin that goes along with this, a villager comes to Mullah Nasrudin and complains,

"Mullah Nasrudin, corruption is spreading, this group is doing this wrong, and this group hates the other group, and people are lying, cheating and stealing"... 

and Mullah Nasrudin replies,

"Ohhh this is terrible, we must immediately kill anyone who see's an evil act, anyone who talks about an evil act, and anyone who commits an evil act!"
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 07:49:28 PM »
I have a buddy named Nasrudin! haha I've known him since Kindy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2005, 07:52:35 PM »
I have a buddy named Nasrudin! haha I've known him since Kindy

Nas or Nasr.... is an Arabic word that means= mankind
Din or Deen.... is an Arabic word that means= religion or way of life

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2005, 07:27:00 AM »
Ever notice, your posts get the least replies? LOL

Don Seer

'EclipZe

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2005, 09:59:40 AM »
^or maybe the allah = a system lord of the goa'uld !

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2005, 11:07:08 AM »
ya i feel ya but i dont think allah has anything to do with it.

UAK

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2005, 01:07:45 AM »
Dials up Pussyland (Warrior Chicks) on the stargate  :D

coola

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2005, 02:09:31 AM »
i've always thought that news is depressing.. but its up to the person, i watch the news, but i dont see rape or murder as acceptable..

but i see what you sayin i guess.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2005, 08:40:03 AM »
transformers and a time travel machine !!!

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2005, 06:07:49 PM »
Allah is the Lord of all the systems of knowledge, he taught man how to worship (prayer) and remember Allah, and in the Qu'ran he also teaches us...

24:19
"Those that love that slander should be published should fear a painful punishment in the hereafter."

...I think that those people wearing suits and ties, sitting behind a newsdesk and spreading gossip and so-called "news" have a painful punishment to fear from Allah.  The more they talk about rape, murder and sexual scandel, the more they are promoting these evils and bringing them into existence on a much larger scale.  There is no shock value anymore when there is a scandel, and people copy bad behaivor without thinking twice about the ramifications and reprucusions.   

If the news was about the good people do in the world, about the father who got up and worked hard to put food on the table for his wife and kids, or about the inspiration a prisoner found to change his life, or about the man who stopped and changed someone's tire so they could get back on the road, or the woman who respected her body and acted modestly in public... if we heard stories like these in the news everyday then a greater good would come into existence. 

The more we talk about doing righteous behaivor with sincere intentions (and stop making news for profit) then the more good will spread amongst the Earth and people will be called back towards a higher state of belief and right giudance.
You got a point there. Im feeling what u just posted

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2005, 09:21:54 AM »
I agree.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!