Author Topic: Cadillac Tah  (Read 183 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cadillac Tah
« on: September 28, 2005, 06:45:49 AM »
Can someone give me some info on this dude since there isnt really anything on him in The Vault except for guest appearences.Basically thats the whole problem,since 99% of shit I heard from him are his guest appearences.I've got an unreleased song off his unreleased album,the track features Eastwood & its called Six Million Ways To Die.Banging track,if his album really consisted of songs like this,I find it very hard to understand why his CD never was released.I heard he released a couple of singles.What tracks were those & did they ever make any compilations,soundtracks & so on???Did these singles have videos???Were they even released as singles on CD???Also he had this track were he was dissing G-Unit over the Stunt 101 beat,can anyone hook that up???

ABN

Re: Cadillac Tah
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 07:09:17 AM »
Tah is the same as Blackchild, he´s just one of their old boys who´s just another hang around with little talent. i know that he used to be callde Tah Murda back when the Inc launched one of the worst groups i´ve heard in a long time(The Murderers). he dropped a song that was cathchy as hell though but i don´t remembr what it´s called but that joint was aiight. if you wanna hear him spit i´d suggest you download the 2 MI compilations and The Murderers album. and i don´t think any of his solo songs has had videos but i highly doubt it and they´ve been talkin about releasing his album for 5 years now but nothing has happened.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2005, 07:38:23 AM »
I always found Cadillac Tah pretty good too. But the problem with his album was probably the fact that it was supposed to come out right around the time that Murder Inc was under attack by 50 Cent. So perhaps that fucked up his situation.
There was an ad for his album in The Source & XXL and I even remember bumping the shit out of his first single. The chorus was sung by a lady, but I really can't think of the title anymore. It's been like 2-3 years now...I know it was about a "down ass chick" though, and the video for it was pretty cool too. But I deleted it from my computer so I won't be able to hook you up though...

He had a video for "POV City Anthem", but I guess you already knew that.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2005, 07:54:42 AM »
cadillac tah was ass except for "Pov City Anthem". even then he was always a weak version of ja rule. only song i can think of that you didnt mention is "Just Like a Thug" featuring Ashanti
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 08:17:13 AM »
the problem wit the Inc was that they cudnt build a fanbase for him, so if his album wudve been released it wudnt get released; he had a song called I Gotcha Ma and that was a flop.
he's been on quite a few songz wit Ja Rule and the INC such as Bout My Business, Ride on Our Enemiez and sum other stuff
there aint too much info bout him tho anywhere
i dunno the stunt 101 track but u can download snitch in the club by him where he disses G-Unit.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2005, 11:06:52 AM »
Thx for the info,ya'll helped me alot,but do any of y'all possess that Snitch In The Club track & Just Like A Thug untagged???

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2005, 03:19:35 PM »
Tah is to Ja Rule what Yayo is to 50

westkoastanostra

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2005, 11:11:36 PM »
mitsubishi tah