Author Topic: I HATE MY LIFE  (Read 540 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I HATE MY LIFE
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2005, 05:50:55 AM »
my lifeīs not bad right now, except I always hate it when summerīs over and this fucking country turns cold. Makes a lot of things kinda boring

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2005, 06:17:56 AM »
word... its too wet to skate some nights.. and the nights its not wet i'm too tired.. and its too dark early on in the evening to do the other thing i been doin while skatin when it is dry which is hit up a playfield in a closed off school and practice whacking golf balls around..

Its kinda sad to see young people saying that they are unmotivated and hate their lives.  Our generation isthe only one that wont pass their parents income.  i know i will.

not sure about not passing parents income.. but the problem is even though i earn as much as mine and the parents of people i know  they got their mortgages when house prices were massively lower than they are now..  this means they have more spare cash...

you think you got it bad... i'm 30 in a few months... i want to buy a apartment or house.. but cant afford to yet.. if i move out of my folks place i'll never be able to afford one.. oh and women are the most evil creature god created.. and the best.. depending which way the wind blows. as far as enjoying life goes.. i may not have the woman or home i want.. but i'm thankful at least i'm self aware enough not to sink my hope into the bottom of a glass, or into a 'fake' periods or episodes of happiness via drugs like many people i know.. my aims for quality of 'life' is about more than gettin drunk or high. i'm sick of people who "claim" they're happy and single or not the only thing they ever ever do, or are interested in doing its getting shitfaced.. thats not a life, thats escapism.

i only have one (albiet morbid) solution so far, which is to have kids later in life so that you die earlier in theirs.. this means they get the inheritance at a better point in their lives AND you get to live more of yours before having kids.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 06:21:52 AM by Overseer »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2005, 06:39:18 AM »
i just hate doing homework 24/7... shit never fucking ends.

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2005, 07:00:47 AM »
mine is gettin boring, im havin a hard time findin a desent GF, i have fuckin college, i drive a fuckin peice of shit, i cant find a second job, by dad bitch more then a woman that been on her period for 6 months non-stop, im gettin fat, my fuckin finacial aid hasnt arived so i end up paying more then half my bank account for books, i lack energy, i sick of this fuckin heat, and most of all im sick of keepin all this shit inside of me.
i aint trippin about the finacial aid cuz i got a letter in the mail sayin its on its way but the shit is i had to pay for all my shit so i was imagining wat i was ganna do if i didnt have money to buy shit till the check came i wood have had to drop my classes

Thank God, in hard times like these, there's an internet board called dubcc where you can piss others off!

Suicide is the way to go. You were getting on my nerves anyway.

:wavey:

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2005, 07:17:37 AM »
word... its too wet to skate some nights.. and the nights its not wet i'm too tired.. and its too dark early on in the evening to do the other thing i been doin while skatin when it is dry which is hit up a playfield in a closed off school and practice whacking golf balls around..

yeah. You canīt go swimming no more, you donīt even wanna spend your evenings outside chilling, 8pm = night, no fun trips on my scooter, no chicks in bikinis, no occupying the tables on the outside of those smoked out bars....BAH. Thatīs the one thing thatīs bothering me most right now

wcsoldier

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2005, 07:22:36 AM »
stop complaining about your life man, lots of people have a worst life than yours. You sometimes have to be happy with what you got and your situation is.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2005, 09:21:45 AM »
mine is gettin boring, im havin a hard time findin a desent GF, i have fuckin college, i drive a fuckin peice of shit, i cant find a second job, by dad bitch more then a woman that been on her period for 6 months non-stop, im gettin fat, my fuckin finacial aid hasnt arived so i end up paying more then half my bank account for books, i lack energy, i sick of this fuckin heat, and most of all im sick of keepin all this shit inside of me.
i aint trippin about the finacial aid cuz i got a letter in the mail sayin its on its way but the shit is i had to pay for all my shit so i was imagining wat i was ganna do if i didnt have money to buy shit till the check came i wood have had to drop my classes

Thank God, in hard times like these, there's an internet board called dubcc where you can piss others off!

Suicide is the way to go. You were getting on my nerves anyway.

:wavey:
i rather kill u then commite suicide... after all i was gettin on UR nerves

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2005, 09:32:18 AM »
I hate mine. I'm sick, semi-depressed over some bullshit, involved in drama, seriously unmotivated, and my left nut hurts for some reason.
^DAMN!

^u sound like u are really having a hard time in ur life now. Not that I thought u were making this up, but the way it came out; it sounded like a much needed confession.

As far as my life I goes I do not hate nor am I depressed. Right now I am kind of intense because I have alot of plans and I just want to execute them correctly. I am mainly concerned about college and exercising right now. On my free time I listen to music and watch movies to relax. I haven't been really going out lately nor do I think I will for a while.

Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2005, 09:52:16 AM »
i wouldnt say i hate my life.  but im 19 right now and in college so the pressure is crazy.  everytime i leave class even if i get a A on a test, i feel like i didnt learn anything.  every course i take even though i do well, i feel like i didnt learn anything.  im worried that within the next 10 years of my life im gonna be gradutaing college, getting a job, buying a house, and having a wife.  these are some turbulent times and im worried that im not going to be responsible enough when it comes time for me to grow up.

wcsoldier

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2005, 10:31:38 AM »
i wouldnt say i hate my life.  but im 19 right now and in college so the pressure is crazy.  everytime i leave class even if i get a A on a test, i feel like i didnt learn anything.  every course i take even though i do well, i feel like i didnt learn anything.  im worried that within the next 10 years of my life im gonna be gradutaing college, getting a job, buying a house, and having a wife.  these are some turbulent times and im worried that im not going to be responsible enough when it comes time for me to grow up.
4 sure, til 18-19 usually(though plenty of young people suffer) you haven't lots of things to be worry about, you can mostly live without thinking of tomorrow. Now you (mostly of us) arrive to an important stage , step in your life. The way you act, decisions you take these years to come, will have a huge impact on the fact you'll succed in or not

Throwback

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2005, 10:35:18 AM »
yeah. You canīt go swimming no more, you donīt even wanna spend your evenings outside chilling, 8pm = night, no fun trips on my scooter, no chicks in bikinis, no occupying the tables on the outside of those smoked out bars....BAH. Thatīs the one thing thatīs bothering me most right now
hmmm.. very, very rocognizable. life's just a bit doper when the weather is nice.

We Fly High

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2005, 10:49:35 AM »
mines cool now, got a job but pretty shiity pay, but it'll eventually get me somewhere with the experience. starting up one last final class before i graduate. and im pretty happy about starting a sober life. i used to smoke like hardcore for the past five years, and yesterday was the first day in five years that i voluntarily stopped smoking weed. i had a two week break when i went overseas, but that was a forced quit. but other than that it was pretty much a everyday all day habit.. and i just got internet and cable tv hooked up after two months of not watching television. i missed out on the entire katrina coverage,barely saw any of it.

herpes

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2005, 10:50:12 AM »
damn i jus wanted to make a joke about masterbation now every1 is venting there frustration lol

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2005, 11:44:01 AM »
My life has its ups and downs at the moment...good things are that, journalism-wise, I'm making some progress and creating some good contacts, as well as building up a good amount of work experience. I also love to write, which is a plus, and (after some encouragement from a friend of mine) have even begun writing a script that is a definite ''work-in-progress''. I'm out of school, which is good because I never really cared for it, at least not so much the class part. I'm thankful for the select subjects that I enjoyed, and for all the great friends I made through it, but good riddance to the majority of the staff who place sooo much pressure on the students to go to university and attain a high-paying job - even if it means going against the person's personal wishes and dreams.

Bad things...well, since I've just finished my last year at school a lot of my friends have left for uni, year's out, etc. The one's that are still here I rarely see, since they are working full time like myself - that does make me more appreciative of the time I spend with them though. I'm kinda envious of the ones that are away 'cause I really want to move away too, but I'm aware that's it's important to make some money first. I do feel like I'm missing out though, as the uni people are all living it up and having the time of their lives while I'm just carrying on. I'm working a rubbish job (local supermarket) but it's convenient since it's nearby. Today some old bint told me that taking a year out was a waste of my time and that she was strongly opposed to me working for a year. I have to put up with a lot of shit like that - people asking why aren't you at uni, or what are your plans for this/next year? Doesn't really bother me though, since I'm used to it by now.

I'm not really someone who worries a lot about the future, and instead I choose to take each day as it comes. However, the thought of what's in store for me next year does cross my mind now and then. For all I know, I could STILL be in a career in retail (FUCK THAT!) or, with a little bit of luck and a lot more hard work, hopefully I'm in a semi-successful career as a writer/journalist.

All in all, I guess I can't complain, as I both know and know of people who are in a far worse position than myself.

Vent over... ;D
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 01:50:34 PM by DPG2K »
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2005, 12:12:02 PM »
my life, its pretty normal, some chick who i was "obsessing over" for hte last couple weeks, we decided to be friends, and i guess its for the better, and now i feel great, school is hard, but im tryin to overcome my laziness cuase this is the last semster chance for me, or else my dad will stop paying for college if i dont do good.