Author Topic: Beethoven, Bach, Mozart- Straight Wack!!!  (Read 1668 times)

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
Re: Beethoven, Bach, Mozart- Straight Wack!!!
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2002, 04:03:10 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

INFINITE????????
A TUPAC RELIGION???.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.....U FUCKING IDIOT...HE'S WACK NE WAY...I DONT RATE HIM..BUT LET HIS SOUL REST IN PIECE AND GET OFF HIS NUTZ!!!!

peash!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

MidnightPills

« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2002, 04:28:25 PM »
Did you know Ludwig van Beethoven was deaf for the last part of his life? He still composed without ANY hearing. That's genius to me! There are 7 piano sonatas that he composed while he was deaf, some of them are thought to be his GREATEST shit...

It was weak that they had to make music for the king, but thats how shit was back then. Artists had to do shit for the king as well... They were compsoing for their own enjoyment, but they did it in the name of the king.

To say they arent shit isnt fair. Just wait till Dj quiks new CD comes out, check out Chopin's groove to see how these guys can play a big part in Rap music today!

-Engelwood

Man... you know what's up!!! I love Mozart.... He is the Hommie... he Compose Music since he was 3 years old... his father was a famious Austrian Musician... Mozart was actually mentally unstabble and was still able to come up with the best preforming Arts preformances.... He was feared his father even his father passed aways.. and one person who was so envious of him a had alot to with his mental state and death even... Drove him nuts.. be dressing as his father when mozart least thought he would see the images... so he thought.. thats what they were... the man who also was the last one to see mozart alive... spent the last hours of mozart live with him... trying to write a musicial.. with the plans of stealing it and in hopes that Mozart would pass away.. from tiredness...
Man if you hear... classicial music.. with your eyes close.. and just listen to all the sounds.. it is amazing how one person can just think of putting all the right sound and insterments... together to make a unique sound....

and who ever said classicial music was for rich people anyways... mozart preformed for the poor people as well... He was well known at his time.. but famious today... i love classicial music.. bach and valvdi are good as well..

so don't hate on classical music man.. it is great stuff..

And Infiniate..... I notice that you are pestamistic.. about alot of things... if it don't take to your likely.. you don't like.. it or.. put it down.. i just thought you were really religious.. and shit.. but then i realized.. that you were just into what you believe.. and say it.. as if we should all believe it... man.. i think you are some what flaky
~1~

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2002, 07:28:58 PM »
i'm with jake and trauma.peace-Tanjint

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2002, 09:25:08 PM »
yeah jake is on point
like u said infinite. there were like 7 elite compsoes back then and now like hundreds and hundreds or artists to choose from, the thing is people like Beethoven are superior to ALL of them, more of a genius then all of them, of course give respect to some artist because soem today do have raw talent like no other, BUT its not like Beethoven, its not the truly composed, not sampled, but originally made music, the classic stuff, why do you think they have that music in classes and not hip hop? i love hip hop and always have but gotta give respect to some of the geniuses who set many others on the right foot

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2002, 12:46:29 AM »
like u said infinite. there were like 7 elite compsoes back then and now like hundreds and hundreds or artists to choose from, the thing is people like Beethoven are superior to ALL of them, more of a genius then all of them

thats something that we are assuming...we dont know fo sure..

are theese people genius:

Aritsoteles
Newton
Einstein
Columbus
Caesar

somebody plz answer this

Trauma-san

« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2002, 04:38:11 AM »

are theese people genius:

Aritsoteles
Newton
Einstein
Columbus
Caesar

somebody plz answer this

Yes, and not because they're compared to anybody.  Because they were originals, one of a kind, and did things nobody else could have done.  Except for maybe Columbus, I wouldn't really call him a genius.  

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2002, 05:37:31 AM »

Yes, and not because they're compared to anybody.  Because they were originals, one of a kind, and did things nobody else could have done.  Except for maybe Columbus, I wouldn't really call him a genius.  

columbus was a genious, cuz while everybody else said that the world is flat columbus was one of the only scientists that figured that the world gotta be a globe.... his mind were supperior ... therefore he was a genuis...

the diffrence between a genius and a extremly talented person is that a genius dont have to learn stuff the same way.. he already have it in him ... let him read a math-book once, and he'll understand everything, even the things professors dont get ... mozart started when he was four and worked his way through to get his extremly good skillz ..

have anybody seen "Good Will Hunting" .. that dude was a genius .... he didnt learned what he knew.. he just knew it...

Caesar was no genius, people learned his how to be a dominator, how to act when its war, how to do everything right, same with hannibal, same with other good emperrors...

yall acting like if im saying that Mozart wasnt good or something... but you're missunderstanding me ... i just think that you dont really know the definition of "genius" ... dre is no genius, he's not even near genuis.. not even 5% genius... jemmy hendrix is no genius... maby 10% genuis ... genius is a word thats not being used correctly..

if you give a 16 years old boy / girl a piano for for the first time, you give him 2-3 lessons, and he understand everything and starts play like if he've played for 5 years, he's a genius, cuz he didnt lean that.. he just knew ... open the encyclopedia and look at the word genius ....

what im saying isnt an opinion.. it is the fact... check the encyclopedia....

Trauma-san

« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2002, 07:51:19 AM »
Hendrix was definately a genius, because nobody can play guitar like that.  Also, he invented things on guitar that I've only heard him and eric clapton do.  He definatey was genius, because he had a god-given talent to play guitar... Hendrix Played left handed, and while in the army, he'd beg bands to let him play guitar at concerts.  They'd tell him "O.k., but you can't restring it, you gotta play my righty"... so, he'd turn the guitar upside down, and play it lefthanded, backwards.... better than they could playing it properly. That's genius to me.  If you've ever heard "Machine Gun" by him, you'd think that's genius, too... Plus, "Voodoo Chile" his most famous song, was a jam he thought up spontaneously because a film crew needed film of him recording, and he'd already finished the album.  

Mozart could play concerts at 5, that's genius, he didn't practice to get like that, he just was.