Author Topic: A "Tyme Bomb" In Alabama? (& Flixx Album release date)  (Read 224 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
A "Tyme Bomb" In Alabama? (& Flixx Album release date)
« on: October 01, 2005, 01:06:31 AM »
There is indeed. Today i received a welcome email from an artist we have been supporting for months whose picture is shown on the left, Flixx. I know you will remember him from back in July when we let you hear some of his music off his forthcoming debut album, Politics & Pimpin'". The cut Tha Dubb produced by J. Wells caused some major ripples and got people anticipating his debut record.

Flixx contacted dubcnn today to once again thank us for the support and to let us know the record is due to drop on October 22nd. He has been out on the road working hard with a variety of artists and wanted to drop some audio from a new artist in Alabama he met while out there.

Tyme Bomb from Montgomery, Alabama is only 18 however is already creating quite a stir with his single, "Get Wit Me" produced by Best Paul. The club oriented track is getting spins all over and as usual dubcnn is aiming to help promote him further, check out the track below and drop feedback over at the world famous WCC Forums. Look for collaborations from Tyme Bomb & Flixx in the near future and as usual dubcnn will keep you up with the exclusives! Shouts to Flixx, keep up the hard work!

Tyme Bomb - Get Wit Me (Produced By Best Paul)

www.dubcnn.com

Drop Feedback!  ;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
Re: A "Tyme Bomb" In Alabama? (& Flixx Album release date)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 10:15:21 AM »
Watch out for for Tyme Bombs new album "Bomb Threats" upcoming and the newly created Infirimiry Records South label feat. music and production by "Big Tone" and the boy wonder himself "Tyme Bomb. Stay posted for pics and info. Major Shout out to Rud and Dubcnn for all of there support. The Westcoast and the Dirty South stay connected!!!!! Bang that "Get Wit Me" track it's some hot Sh....t.

Flixxx
Flixx

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 11:50:02 AM »
is this a different tyme bomb from the guy from LA Confidential

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2005, 09:56:04 AM »
Yall got to bump this it's hella tight.. Shouts out to my main man BEST PAUL for always bringing the funk

Flixx
Flixx