Author Topic: u no u got drunk last night when...  (Read 1326 times)

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
Re: u no u got drunk last night when...
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2005, 03:21:18 PM »
haha, i dont drink myself. but speaking on behalf of my best friend. you know when youre drunk when you dont even wake up in a place that you know. one time he got hella drunk, was drunk driving following his friends home. he thought he arrived back at his friends pad, but it was actually a random persons place, for some reason the front door was open, he went in, fell asleep on the couch, and the next morning the owner of the house was like WTF and woke him up. and this wasnt the only time, one time he was driving home, and thought he had got home, but it was actually a neighbors house down the street (that he didntk now), so he went thru the side gate went thru the backdoor, and then went upstairs, fell asleep in the upstairs bedroom, and some time later the owner found out and called the cops and had him arrested. haha.
this guy is hilarious though. he was sleeping at my friends house one time, hella drunk and blacked out, and hes in my friends room, and he wakes up and thinks hes in the bathroom and starts pissing in his bedroom, and the piss was landing on a pile of magazines, so it was hella splashing around, and it woke my sober friend up, and he was like WTF. and like hella tried to get him to stop pissing, but he just smiled at him, and then my sober friend told him to hurry up and go to the bathroom down the hall, but he actually wnet to his sisters room, pissed on her floor some more, and fell asleep in her bed naked. (she wasnt there though luckily)..
he was also in chico once hella drunk, and there was a firetruck at the dorms for some reason, and once the firetruck started leaving, he started chasing it as it was driving slow, and then the fireman saw him from the rearview mirror, so he stopped the truck abruptly, and then my friend like face slammed into the back of the firetruck, hahaha. he got pretty busted by the college dorm peoples.
this guys  afool though, like one of the heaviest drinkers ever. he doesnt throw up, but he just blacks out so often.

I knew a dude that did that except no one was sleeping. I think there were about 5 of us that were in the bedroom smoking a blunt, the guy busts in, unzipped his pants, and started pissing in the closet all over clothes and shit. I'm glad it wasn't my place. He usually drinks beer but when that hard liq hits his stomach, he gets stupid. One time I was driving him and two other guys home after a party, and all of a sudden, they all start fist fighting in the car while I was going 55mph down the highway. I'm glad I don't drink.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

bez

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2005, 03:24:34 PM »
Haha my friends and I all got badly bevvied the other night and we ended up doing the Grand National.  So fucking funny.

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2005, 03:29:24 PM »
wen u wake up with a used condom splattered all over ur french homework and cant remember why.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2005, 06:12:45 PM »
lol, i usually don´t take it this far. Worst thing was waking up and not realizing where I was at first with everybody laughing about certain things I´d said without remembering and friends showing me a lot of funny pictures they´d made of me while I was allegedly still awake

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2005, 06:25:46 PM »
haha, i dont drink myself. but speaking on behalf of my best friend. you know when youre drunk when you dont even wake up in a place that you know. one time he got hella drunk, was drunk driving following his friends home. he thought he arrived back at his friends pad, but it was actually a random persons place, for some reason the front door was open, he went in, fell asleep on the couch, and the next morning the owner of the house was like WTF and woke him up. and this wasnt the only time, one time he was driving home, and thought he had got home, but it was actually a neighbors house down the street (that he didntk now), so he went thru the side gate went thru the backdoor, and then went upstairs, fell asleep in the upstairs bedroom, and some time later the owner found out and called the cops and had him arrested. haha.
this guy is hilarious though. he was sleeping at my friends house one time, hella drunk and blacked out, and hes in my friends room, and he wakes up and thinks hes in the bathroom and starts pissing in his bedroom, and the piss was landing on a pile of magazines, so it was hella splashing around, and it woke my sober friend up, and he was like WTF. and like hella tried to get him to stop pissing, but he just smiled at him, and then my sober friend told him to hurry up and go to the bathroom down the hall, but he actually wnet to his sisters room, pissed on her floor some more, and fell asleep in her bed naked. (she wasnt there though luckily)..
he was also in chico once hella drunk, and there was a firetruck at the dorms for some reason, and once the firetruck started leaving, he started chasing it as it was driving slow, and then the fireman saw him from the rearview mirror, so he stopped the truck abruptly, and then my friend like face slammed into the back of the firetruck, hahaha. he got pretty busted by the college dorm peoples.
this guys  afool though, like one of the heaviest drinkers ever. he doesnt throw up, but he just blacks out so often.

LMFAOOO HAHAHAHAHAH

....... wen u wake up wit an ugly bitch next to u

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2005, 06:43:42 PM »
pretty much when you drink too much and you suddenly wake up wondering what you did and the last memory is of you finishing your drink.........duh  :-*

coola

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2005, 06:50:10 PM »
this guys  afool though, like one of the heaviest drinkers ever. he doesnt throw up, but he just blacks out so often.

this guy i want to meet !!! he sounds like a Homer Simpson !!

but you definetly know youve been drinking when you wake up with a sudden urge to vomit everywhere...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2005, 07:00:44 PM »
lucky ive neva done any of these things listed here

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2005, 07:55:27 PM »
when you feel like 5 pounds

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2005, 09:32:25 PM »
when you feel like 5 pounds

i love that feelin!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2005, 09:37:43 PM »
one of my dumbass friends got drunk he passed out and woke up later, i was awake watching tv, and he went up to the white trash can in my kitchen and jsut starts pissing in it, i start laughing and when i try to pull him away he gets pissed off at me, which casued me to laugh even harder

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2005, 09:50:20 PM »
lol^

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2005, 03:42:35 PM »
...when you wake up with a torn asshole

7even