Author Topic: u no u got drunk last night when...  (Read 1333 times)

Paul

Re: u no u got drunk last night when...
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2005, 03:52:31 PM »
the other week i got 2 drunk and i was sick all down the side of my bed :-X but i was so drunk and knocked out i couldnt be bothered cleanin it up so my girlfriend had 2 do it. the next mornin the place was stinkin of sick i was cleanin up the last drops which had full chunks of chicken in it which im sure i chewed wen i ate it ??? anyway wen i was cleanin there was splats of sick on the other side of my room on my wall, but it doesnt end there it was inside my empty ipod box which was closed i was like wtf
funkyfreshintheflesh

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2005, 05:25:39 PM »
One of my buddies at his b-day party a couple years ago got real fucked up and wanted to leave the bar so one of our friends says you can go out in my jeep i left it opened and i'll drive you home in a bit. The thing was he found a jeep but it was the wrong one and he fell asleep and puked all over the damn thing. He wakes up in the morning like where the fuck am i, and bails once he realizes the mess he made. The next day he's calling me like do we know anyone with a jeep like this and gave the description of it and i started balling like hell no man, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2005, 07:24:15 PM »
u climbed out of a 5th floor window infront of an entire club crowd cus u thought a guy down below was cute

2 hours ago
lol

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2005, 07:39:32 PM »
^^^ u need rehab

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2005, 07:56:16 PM »
u climbed out of a 5th floor window infront of an entire club crowd cus u thought a guy down below was cute

then he saw you...

lol

ok im going to hell
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2005, 08:00:56 PM »

then he saw you...

lol

ok im going to hell
AHAHHA

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2005, 09:51:09 PM »

then he saw you...

lol

ok im going to hell
AHAHHA

LMAO....couldn't resist, right?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2005, 09:57:50 PM »
When you wake wit a dick drawn on ure face.

True story, my patna was passed out, long story short, he gets up and walks real fast to the kitchen of the house the party was at, opens the oven door, takes his pants off to take a shit, so cats start tacklin him down. Hardest I've laughed all year.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2005, 10:17:29 PM »

True story, my patna was passed out, long story short, he gets up and walks real fast to the kitchen of the house the party was at, opens the oven door, takes his pants off to take a shit, so cats start tacklin him down. Hardest I've laughed all year.
im sorry can u evaluate a lil more please all i got was ur parnter had to take a shit so he ran to the kitchen oven took his pants off and got tackled by a bunch of cats?

Mygla

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2005, 04:28:54 AM »
if you suddenly find yourself all alone on a bridge in the middle of Prague, 10 miles from your hotel, no cell-phone, no money... then you know you're really drunk. Absinth is a motherfucker...

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2005, 03:34:57 PM »

thats fucked up..

1 time my friend got fuckin smashed on 1 night and he had 2 work the next morning.. anyways he passes out and another friend (who was also hammered) started drawing/writing shit on his face (faggot,gay,etc) and i guess he wakes up the next morning in a rush cuz he just ran to bus stop without knowing he had that shit on his face.. got to work, gets fired... i couldnt help but luagh but also felt sorry 4 him at the same time

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2005, 12:50:18 AM »
u climbed out of a 5th floor window infront of an entire club crowd cus u thought a guy down below was cute.or when you wake up with my dick in your mouth. ;) 8) :-*

2 hours ago
lol
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2005, 04:45:22 PM »
When you wake up with lipstick on and a DICK IN UR ASS!...too far??

The Maestro

coola

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2005, 09:04:07 PM »
when you go through your messages on your phone and start laughing, crying wanting to kill yourself and decide to never drink again   8) seriously i was sooooooooooo smashed last night  :-X

my good friend jack is a bad influence on me, i ended up at my work talking shit to my boss... not cool.

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2005, 08:51:53 PM »
when you go through your messages on your phone and start laughing, crying wanting to kill yourself and decide to never drink again   8) seriously i was sooooooooooo smashed last night  :-X

my good friend jack is a bad influence on me, i ended up at my work talking shit to my boss... not cool.

hahha... good ol' alcohol

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"