Author Topic: Dj Premier, Jazzy Jeff, Mark Ronson at Ministry of sound this Friday  (Read 99 times)

KURUPTION-81

Switch - Heroes of Hip Hop

Date
07/10/2005

Venue
Ministry of Sound
Times
10pm- 5am
Ticket Price
£12/£10 Concs/£6 NUS

Box:

DJ Jazzy Jeff
DJ Premier
Mark Ronson

Bar:

DJ Jazzy Jeff (Funk Set)
Shortee Blitz
DJ Semtex
Rishi Rich

Is anyone going to this ? ive heard Rishi Rich has been replaced by Clinton Sparx.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dj Premier, Jazzy Jeff, Mark Ronson at Ministry of sound this Friday
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 04:09:16 AM »
damn if i didn't have jackie coming down to stay with me this weekend i'd definatly be there...

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Matty

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 12:48:42 PM »
im there 8) any idea about dresscode? mos is one of those places that has a shoes policy sometimes i think but on a hip hop night like this it wouldn't make any sense...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2005, 02:30:18 AM »
im there 8) any idea about dresscode? mos is one of those places that has a shoes policy sometimes i think but on a hip hop night like this it wouldn't make any sense...

Thats exactly what i have been wandering, i have looked on the site and it says nothing. surely for a hip hop night u could wear trainers !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Matty

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2005, 03:11:43 AM »
well i really want to find out before i go out tommorow and there's no phone number or e-mail on the site and packing some shoes in a bag is really a last resort...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2005, 08:17:51 AM »
well i really want to find out before i go out tommorow and there's no phone number or e-mail on the site and packing some shoes in a bag is really a last resort...

Matty check ya PM i sent u a number for MOS.