Author Topic: hip hop facts & rumors (interesting read)  (Read 902 times)

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: hip hop facts & rumors (interesting read)
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2005, 02:05:00 PM »
damn everyone is talkin about nas's mama. Anyway what did exactly happen between nas and pete rock? There must be beef because it seems pete rocks wants to work with nas again, but nas does not want too? Can anyone shed any light?
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2005, 02:46:20 PM »
dam ni wonder why Pac had beef wit the fugees? tight post though

Paul

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2005, 02:54:29 PM »
it is true bout krayzie shootin wish then lyin to the police, he says it in krayzies new album
funkyfreshintheflesh

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2005, 03:00:00 PM »
hmmm that one about houston's suicide attempt being a cover-up for something bigger is crazy. i wanna know the truth behind that
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2005, 03:48:49 PM »
michael jackson owns the copyrights to the happy birthday song(happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you etc. etc) 100% true, if you heard it on tv, he gets paid

wow if this is true

ac1386

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2005, 11:40:20 PM »
i figured i could throw this in there

all a you heard about eminem being put in rehap for sleeping pill or some shit right well this girl down the hall in my dorm has an uncle or some shit in rehab and he called or soemthin and told her he was roommates or neighbors with em. She said hes acctually in there for ecstasy, apparently he was poppin E every morning and takin sleeping pills every night.

cant say whether this is true, all i can tell you is the girl doesnt seem like the type to lie to get attention, but who knows.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2005, 03:07:46 AM »
I heard a rumor(probably not true) that Jim Jones got beat up by some blood in LA in front of his body guard when the blood asked Jim jones what set he from he said "dipset"

^^^that one's really funny man!!!

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2005, 04:25:49 AM »
michael jackson owns the copyrights to the happy birthday song(happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you etc. etc) 100% true, if you heard it on tv, he gets paid

wow if this is true

I have heard this b4 i believe it is true

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Throwback

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2005, 04:39:59 AM »
I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a girl who knows a guy who is eminem's cousin and she said that eminem likes to have guys take sh*ts on his chest while he sucks on their cock
i think this is true though.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2005, 05:31:26 AM »
I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a girl who knows a guy who is eminem's cousin and she said that eminem likes to have guys take sh*ts on his chest while he sucks on their cock
lol

Mygla

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2005, 08:55:27 AM »

wow if this is true

that is indeed true... it's been mentioned in legit newsreports earlier...

he also owns the rights to all (i think) of the Beatles' songs...

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2005, 08:59:34 AM »

wow if this is true

that is indeed true... it's been mentioned in legit newsreports earlier...

he also owns the rights to all (i think) of the Beatles' songs...

I heard he sold them to sony and now owns a percentage of everything sony music puts out or something.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2005, 12:07:01 PM »

wow if this is true

LMAO. That's crazy
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2005, 02:01:48 PM »
lol

I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a girl who knows a guy who knows a guy who told him that woz bullshit...
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2005, 04:04:58 PM »
eazy was from a middle class family? That nigga born n raised in Compton, for fucks sake.

he was from a middle class family, I´ve read that about a 1000x and I think he went to school in Hollywood or something. I´m 97% positive his real biography doesn´t fit the muthaphukkin CPT image and I always found it funny to see Eazy fans not accepting that. No offense or anything, but shit is most probably true