Author Topic: heard of game being a stripper but really cuddie...this is too much.  (Read 1472 times)

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
Re: heard of game being a stripper but really cuddie...this is too much.
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2005, 02:46:32 PM »
Cuz, Game want lose that much respect, maybe a little in the hood but mothafucca's looking for good music, don't give a damn if that nigga stripped for cash!  Remember when 2Pac was dancing when he was young?  Niggaz didn't trip off of that so I wouldn't think Game would lose that much cred on this.  You can go back and look at all of these so call gangsta rapping niggaz and see some flaws in all of them, so I wouldn't be tripp'n on this shit.  Gay Z need to be worried about trying to get his artist hit records, that's what he needs to be doing, as well as keeping his stamina up w/ Ms Beyonce' before a real nigga get to her ass and FUCC!!  2 minute fucc'n ass nigga!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2005, 03:01:13 PM »
Dre around the time he discovered Game(real quote)

"so im watching him come into the room,an thats it his appearance,his voice it all turned me on"

LMAO....i knew dat sounded fishy...it wuz in somebodies sig...

gosh golly here we go again with the "dre is gay" talk.

this probably is fake, cats been comin up with wild stories about game for the longest. remember the rumor that he was on change of heart with tight ass pants, blonde hair, and a tongue ring?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

cobra

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2005, 04:14:36 PM »
Cuz, Game want lose that much respect, maybe a little in the hood but mothafucca's looking for good music, don't give a damn if that nigga stripped for cash!  Remember when 2Pac was dancing when he was young?  Niggaz didn't trip off of that so I wouldn't think Game would lose that much cred on this.  You can go back and look at all of these so call gangsta rapping niggaz and see some flaws in all of them, so I wouldn't be tripp'n on this shit.  Gay Z need to be worried about trying to get his artist hit records, that's what he needs to be doing, as well as keeping his stamina up w/ Ms Beyonce' before a real nigga get to her ass and FUCC!!  2 minute fucc'n ass nigga!

ok. cuddie. just say you don't like jay z already! damn. sure he was strippin for cash. thats not the point. it was the stripping for men part. sheeesh. then you say...2pac was dancing when he was young...yeah for digital underground on stage...not in leather tighties for dudes cousin. oh yeahh...gimmie me two minutes wit that bitch B! thats all i need wit her busy schedule and all...i'd knock the walls down!
uno.

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2005, 04:48:14 PM »
game is a bitch. he gives compton a bad name and he definitly dont deserve to have a tatt of eazy on his arm.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2005, 04:54:32 PM »
if there was such a tape it would hav been all over the web years ago

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2005, 04:56:41 PM »
game is a bitch. he gives compton a bad name and he definitly dont deserve to have a tatt of eazy on his arm.
he definitly dont deserve to have a tatt of eazy on his arm ::)

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2005, 05:24:01 PM »
if there was such a tape it would hav been all over the web years ago

angel the don

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2005, 08:30:20 PM »
haha are u faggots still gunna defend this asshole if it turns out to be true?

excuses excuses

yo every1 b defending pac.  n pac was a balerina n a bacc up dancer for digital underground humping blow up dolls on stage.
every1 jock dre and dre used to wear make up, lip stick and some fagget ass ruffles.

so i guess fans r forgiving as fucc.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2005, 09:26:55 PM »
Dre around the time he discovered Game(real quote)

"so im watching him come into the room,an thats it his appearance,his voice it all turned me on"

LMAO....i knew dat sounded fishy...it wuz in somebodies sig...

:puke:

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2005, 08:55:31 AM »
from sohh.com,

sad shyt.

What's Good People...

I'm going to start off this week with a bang!!

SOHH, basically I've been hearing a lot of stuff in the streets-- oooweee!!

Anyway, I'm hearing that Jay-Z is going to be dropping some knowledge, or shall I say game at his "I Declare War" concerts later on this month..Hmmmm!!

The word is that Hov has a video tape that he's planning to air for the audience at the concerts. Yea...I heard that Jay has a tape of The Game stripping on the tape!

Right, everyone already knew that Game used to be a stripper before rapping. The interesting thing about the tape is that Game is stripping for dudes on the tape.

Yes..... he is straight dropping it like it's hot, popping it and all of that for a bunch of men-- DAMN!!

LOL...and game puts up such a hard image--- RIGHT!!

you're just some random Game hater. Talkin about "yo, it's a know fact Game was a stripper"! Explain why you're so sure about that!! If that tape really exists it would've been all over the internet..

Mygla

« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2005, 10:28:14 AM »
then you say...2pac was dancing when he was young...yeah for digital underground on stage...not in leather tighties for dudes cousin.

you're right, it was probably nylon-tights... isn't that what ballet-dancers use to wear?

cobra

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2005, 12:12:11 PM »

you're just some random Game hater. Talkin about "yo, it's a know fact Game was a stripper"! Explain why you're so sure about that!! If that tape really exists it would've been all over the internet..

nigga i don't give a fuck about game! i just posted what i found. i made no comment on the original post. on other post i stated the nigga can spit but seems a non-tugish wit all the apologizin....i ain't hatin on the nigga he hate on his self. tell him clean his shyt up.
& you....you just some random game lover sour cause you thought the nigga was super thug.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2005, 01:34:17 PM »

wtf @ your sig.  :puke:

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2005, 01:41:39 PM »

nigga i don't give a fuck about game! i just posted what i found. i made no comment on the original post. on other post i stated the nigga can spit but seems a non-tugish wit all the apologizin....i ain't hatin on the nigga he hate on his self. tell him clean his shyt up.
& you....you just some random game lover sour cause you thought the nigga was super thug.

then explain where you found all those "facts". And dont come up with the rumour section from sohh!!! What kind of bullshit is all that, like the fact that Game was a stripper! Game told you himself? You went to the club when Game was stripping? It's not that I'm a Game lover, i just hate it when people make up all kind of stories to make some artist look bad. That's the way gunit would handle things...

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2005, 04:36:49 PM »
I doubt wether there is a tape, cos like someone pointed out it would have leaked a long time ago. cos whoever was in property of it would have made money off that as soon as game became famous.

and LMAO at the folk that think Jay Z is gonna be scared cos Game is pissed lol and the one about jigga gonna have a price on his head. hahahaha, its people like this that are destroying the career of a talented west coast artist. think before u speak

[img]