Author Topic: "On Bloodz" Video by El Dorado Red, Young Hootie, Hooda John, and Big Wy  (Read 219 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.westcoast2k.net

Larceny Entertainment is at it again with another street certified banger! Many of you may have heard the track "On Bloodz" featuring El Dorado Red, Young Hootie, Hooda John, and Big Wy from The Relativez which leaked a few months ago, but now here's the video! The track "On Bloodz" is the street single from Young Hootie's upcoming mixtape/street cd "Prince of the Bity" which will be droppin in about 3 weeks.

The clip, "On Bloodz" is directed by Daddy Bill for Boy 1 Der Productions/Larceny Films.

You can download the video below (24 MB):

» El Dorado Red - On Bloodz Feat. Young Hootie, Hooda John, and Big Wy

Shout outs to the homie Mark Breezy for lacing us with this video.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "On Bloodz" Video by El Dorado Red, Young Hootie, Hooda John, and Big Wy
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 05:27:54 AM »
thanks man! Track is tight! Nice to see Young Hootie wearing a Billboard shirt
« Last Edit: October 04, 2005, 05:35:52 AM by vetklep2000 »

Scarfacetony

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 05:50:06 AM »
Very tight video ..propz man!

But i didnt know that Big Wy is sooo fat, but who gives a fuck as long as he spits dope raps

freewayricky

• 'G'
  • U Niggaz Caint Be Serious???!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 01:47:55 PM »
Video is dope Larceny Ent stays droppin heat... cant wait for Young Hootie's Prince of the Bity!  His Young Compton mixtape was straight fire!!!!!

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2005, 12:04:33 AM »
cool video, except for all the red that was blinding me, and the fact it was some niggaz talkin some blood shit. but i still give the niggaz they props good tracc

ABN

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2005, 01:40:53 AM »
it´s still disturbing to see peeps from New York in videos flagging, them mofos on the east coast should´ve realized that bangin is just a dumb fuck thing that won´t lead to nothing positive. the video was too fucking low budget but Hootie´s verse was pretty dope. Hood John and El Dorado Red sucked on it though.

freewayricky

• 'G'
  • U Niggaz Caint Be Serious???!!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2005, 07:20:48 AM »
it´s still disturbing to see peeps from New York in videos flagging, them mofos on the east coast should´ve realized that bangin is just a dumb fuck thing that won´t lead to nothing positive. the video was too fucking low budget but Hootie´s verse was pretty dope. Hood John and El Dorado Red sucked on it though.

Video was shot solely for the internet and the streetz, bootleg DVD video comps and shit.  Niggaz wasnt goin for BET or MTV so it is what it is.  Considering that I think it is a good look.  Shit i seen worse videos that niggaz shot for the web... just my opinion tho!!!

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2005, 02:13:47 PM »
I need this track in mp3