Author Topic: This "trust nobody" attitude limits human potential  (Read 510 times)

J Bananas

Re: This "trust nobody" attitude limits human potential
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2005, 07:24:03 PM »
dude if u send me like a thousand dollars over paypal I'll double it for you in two weeks thru the stock market. You can trust me.

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2005, 07:54:02 PM »
People are corrupt regardless of religion, race, sex, etc. etc.

You have to see their character and from there you deem them worthy of trust.

The whole trust your religion thing just keeps people divided. Same if you apply that to race.

Nah, it's attitudes like this that make the world a bad place.  People aren't corrupt, people are beautiful and great from the moment they're born.  Some are perverted and turned into assholes, but I've found the vast majority of people you can trust. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2005, 08:04:00 PM »
People are corrupt regardless of religion, race, sex, etc. etc.

You have to see their character and from there you deem them worthy of trust.

The whole trust your religion thing just keeps people divided. Same if you apply that to race.

Nah, it's attitudes like this that make the world a bad place.  People aren't corrupt, people are beautiful and great from the moment they're born.  Some are perverted and turned into assholes, but I've found the vast majority of people you can trust. 

Perverted by greed, lust, and other traits that are seen in children from birth. Those are characteristics of human nature. Just the state of the world today proves that human beings are ungrateful assholes who don't appreciate the opportunity of life that God has granted us.

I mean, of course there are genuinely decent people with heart's of gold. They are the minority though. You and I just have opposite views on the world.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2005, 01:32:39 AM »
Most of the 7 death sins are already inside little infants who are raised by good parents.

I mean get real. Humans are fuckers from day 1.

1. deceit
2. wrath
3. envy
4. gluttony
5. greed

those are all anchored in little infants already.

things like pride and lust become absolutely natural once they have discovered their sexuality.

Humans are born sinners and will most likely die sinners. Fact.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2005, 01:46:19 PM »
man...lol...i aint trustin shyt but like 2-3 of my homies and thats it...and my fam fuck the world
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2005, 07:19:24 PM »
im findin it harder n harder to trust anybody nemore, includin my own family...
after so many thingz that hav happened to me, im pretty much gonna stop bein a nice guy now
cause when ppl need u and if ur a good dude, then u'll help em outta the goodness of ur heart; but if u need em for even the smallest thing, they act like they dun even kno u

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2005, 09:18:02 PM »
Everyone twisted up this thread, nowhere in my post did I say to trust everybody or to trust people in general.  I'm talking about having a mentor or someone you can look up to for giudance, that's it, and I thought I made that pretty clear in my opening post but ya'll took it a whole nother direction.  Ofcourse you can't go around trusting everybody, you would be lead in so many different directions you wouldn't know which way is up.  Go back and read the origional post over again.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2005, 09:21:30 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2005, 01:05:45 AM »
you should chill on that mentor shit.. you might end up in a sect, which is NOT good, no matter how good everyone in it feels. mental drugs are the worst.
No, it's not a sin

coola

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2005, 04:37:32 AM »
Everyone twisted up this thread, nowhere in my post did I say to trust everybody or to trust people in general.  I'm talking about having a mentor or someone you can look up to for giudance, that's it, and I thought I made that pretty clear in my opening post but ya'll took it a whole nother direction.  Ofcourse you can't go around trusting everybody, you would be lead in so many different directions you wouldn't know which way is up.  Go back and read the origional post over again.

well shit, then where did the whole "trust nobody attitude limits human potential" come from ?

and nah i dont think i need a mentor, i learn from my folks.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2005, 12:28:02 PM »

No, that is not what you said.

And even if it is, we all know it's an empty statement. All you're saying is people should look up to a respected Muslim and make it their role model. 

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2005, 01:08:27 PM »

well shit, then where did the whole "trust nobody attitude limits human potential" come from ?

I said, "this trust nobody" attitude limits human potential, because it does.  And you guys twisted that statement into a "trust everybody" statement, and I said no such thing.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2005, 01:10:30 PM »
OK dad, well how do you know that everyone around you trusts nobody at all? is this from your years of experience and observations in the world?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2005, 02:49:35 PM »
will it limits human potential.but that is the way it's is .just as getting tired limits human potential u can't change that
United Arab States

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2005, 03:36:33 PM »

I said, "this trust nobody" attitude limits human potential, because it does.  And you guys twisted that statement into a "trust everybody" statement, and I said no such thing.

im impressed. that's higher level thinking really, most guys prolly wont get it
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2005, 06:00:38 PM »
OK dad, well how do you know that everyone around you trusts nobody at all? is this from your years of experience and observations in the world?

Hey dumbass, look at the people that posted on this message, they all said "I don't trust nobody!!!".