Author Topic: Absinthe  (Read 326 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Absinthe
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2005, 04:14:53 PM »
yea my boy used to drink hills all the time when he lived in banff, he said you can get some shit overseas way better though, it has like a higher amount of wormwood so it'd really fuck you up, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

coola

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2005, 05:20:03 PM »
that shit wont make you hallucinate like most people sya it does... you goto pretty much come close to alcohol poisoning to halucinate off it...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2005, 06:32:38 PM »
you´re hyping it up. It´s just remarkably stronger than any other alcohol, but if you wanna hallucinate, you might as well drink Tequila till you´re poisoned. It´s interesting to try, but nothing I´d drink a lot, too expensive and strong

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2005, 08:35:37 PM »
Hey if nebody gona b in europe (specially spain) then its real cheap n nast ova there n u can bring home as many bottles as u like....its like 20 euros a bottle tops if u find a real cheap n nasty off license....
my big bro brought back a bottle of the green 1 (u can get green, red n black) n shit blows ur head off...if ne1 knows wot aftershock is its a reall really really strong aftershock taste....

The Maestro

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2005, 03:38:53 PM »
Maybe i'll just take some mushrooms, ah maybe not, i usually only do those on the may 24 weekend and that's more than enough for me for the year, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2005, 04:44:28 PM »
damn. ya'll never had that shit? its 80% lol i got bottles of that in my house. ur throat burns for a while after it and normal shots taste like water now. apparently thats why van gogh cut his ear off, not for bieng a genius but cos he was fucked out his mind on absenthe.

and u can't buy it in the UK its illegal. but like my man Reggie said, ever in europe buy it, unless u drink poof juice (aka Smirnoff ice) cos u will most likely die

[img]

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2005, 04:51:05 PM »
4 shots of absinthe can supposably kill u.

u can buy it here in the uk me and my mate bought some at a club, one shot i woz pissed i dont give a fuck tho it woz such a cheap nite!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2005, 07:00:39 PM »
im guessin that shit tastes like that greek drink called uzo or some shit like dat

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2005, 07:42:55 PM »
I've had it.  From what I've heard British Columbia is the only place in North America that you can buy it.  It's like 70 bucks a bottle.  I didn't hallucinate tho, but it is a different kind of drunk.  It's hard to explain, it's just different. 
You can buy it in Ontario.  We had some last Christmas at my buddys house.  Shit was pretty intense, I remember drinking it and it felt like it was going thru my veins.  It gets you drunk in only a couple/few shots.  And it looks like mouthwash!

ABN

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2005, 11:14:51 PM »
lmao naw peeps by hyping it up way too much. i had more then 4 shots of absinthe when i was in Greece and i didn´t come close to dyin i was just pissy ass drunk, and it doesn´t make you hallucinate or nothing.

coola

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2005, 11:36:07 PM »

u can buy it here in the uk me and my mate bought some at a club, one shot i woz pissed i dont give a fuck tho it woz such a cheap nite!

that probably wasnt even real absinthe... and one shot wont make you drunk, 4 shots wont kill you, drink a bottle of it and you could die.

Mygla

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2005, 08:33:57 AM »
you can buy two kinds of Absinth, the one with the trippy-drug stuff (it's called "mallurt" in Norwegian, don't know the English word), and the one without. Both are at least 70% alcohol, so you'll gett wasted regardless. But the one with "mallurt" CAN fuck you up, not saying that it WILL fuck you up, but there's a chance. I've tried both kinds (i just spent a week in Prague), and I have to say, I was kinda disapointed... i didn't get any hallucinations or nothing.. i just got very drunk. The one with "mallurt" could only be bought in stores, the night-clubs and bars only sold the "clean" one (that tasted great with Redbull!)...

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2005, 04:22:01 PM »
lol just drank loads at the weekend (4 shots can't kill u) and for my last shot i decided to sniff it. i now have no hair left in my right nostril. Burned like a mutha fucka. good laugh tho. oh yea and i couldn't breath out my nose for a while.

[img]

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2005, 08:27:35 AM »
there are many different kinds of absinth(e) depends on what u drink just like any other drink ie vodka, tequila, rum etc all based on quality and production ...

ie here for brands of absinthe http://www.thedrinkshop.com/products/productlist.php?catid=49&PHPSESSID=90bd12f59dc7b8037428314d37bd769b

point of note my fave vodka is STOLICHNAYA Elite @ £44 per bottle
whereas you would prob find most people in this country drinking Smirnoff or grey goose

oh yeah ...any of you have absinthe mixed with green chartreuse....man now that sends you pissed !!!

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2005, 12:15:15 PM »
Used to drink bottles of Hilles Absynthe, has the wormwood in it, and is meant to be drunk with a spoonful of caramalised sugar and water. The method involves (1.) using a spoon of sugar dipped into the Absinth then being (2.) set alit, letting the sugar caramelize to (3.) stir into the absinth with an (4.) equal amount of water to douse the flame. This doesn't really make it taste much nicer, best to just use as shots and in my experience gets you more drunk off of less booze. So if you get it cheap its a good drink, otherwise overhyped. Biggups for repping Stolichnaya, used to drink that when i was younger, buying all the different flavours, never had elite tho(but friday is PAYDAY!) Whiskey is prob my favourite liquer, but i mainly drink them only in the winter. Which i guess is coming up. Oh well, i'm about to start waking up in random parts of London (if i'm lucky).
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...