Author Topic: relationships  (Read 399 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
relationships
« on: October 04, 2005, 02:03:52 PM »
I'm uninspired by all the topics around at the moment so i thought I'd start a new one.

I'm interested to see how you guys view your relationships. Personally i feel like i'm the last of a dying breed most blokes i know are only after getting laid....i am very respectful of women, I rarely make any first moves, i've never cheated on anyone or tried it on with anyone i knew was attached, i never lie to people i care about and personally i'd rather make a friend than have a one night stand with someone.

Please discuss how you view your relationships in particular with women

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: relationships
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 02:09:02 PM »
i suck at this stuff. for 1, im not just lookin for a party hookup, i dont see the point, i mean, if it swings my way, im not gonna be like noooo but ye, i def like getting ass from girls, but im looking for a normal girl to start a relationship with, but im mad picky, so ye, i dunno im still looking.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 02:14:35 PM »
Not really looking for a gf at the moment.. most of the bitches at my school are snobby.. so thats no good

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 02:46:07 PM »
I'm uninspired by all the topics around at the moment so i thought I'd start a new one.

I'm interested to see how you guys view your relationships. Personally i feel like i'm the last of a dying breed most blokes i know are only after getting laid....i am very respectful of women, I rarely make any first moves, i've never cheated on anyone or tried it on with anyone i knew was attached, i never lie to people i care about and personally i'd rather make a friend than have a one night stand with someone.

Please discuss how you view your relationships in particular with women

Yeah, I agree, I'm the exact same way although I'm not in a relationship right now.  Sometimes, though, you have to realize that some women want a one-night-stand.  I'm not really about that, if I'm not looking to start something serious (and by serious I just mean committed, not like I'm looking to get married or something), then I'd rather not fuck around with some girl.  I'm looking to start a relationship, not to just get laid.

As far as lying and shit, I would never, it's not even a concern.  I'm brutally honest with everyone I know, I don't care if it hurts their feelings or whatever, I think one of the absolute worst things you can do to someone is lie to them, it's betrayal.  You're fuckign with people's hearts, that's some serious, life and death, heaven and hell shit.  You fuck a girl over and lie to her about what you're doing, when she's giving her heart to you, that's some evil, evil shit, in my opinion.  I'm serious, I'm putting it on a level with murder.  At least if you murder someone it can be an act of passion, if you're constantly lying and fucking with a girl's emotions, you are the lowest of the low, and I'd hate to live with your conscience. 

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2005, 02:51:13 PM »
ye i always tell everyone the truth, and i hate liers, but i think being the nice guy that i am, and i cant say no if someone asks me, girls always lie to me, and then i just dont talk to them again.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2005, 02:58:51 PM »
ye i always tell everyone the truth, and i hate liers, but i think being the nice guy that i am, and i cant say no if someone asks me, girls always lie to me, and then i just dont talk to them again.

If they're lying to you, they're not good enough for you.  You hold yourself and your standards at a certain level, and they just don't meet that level, no matter how fucking hot they look.  Don't get lulled into thinking all women are like that, they're not. 

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2005, 03:05:48 PM »

If they're lying to you, they're not good enough for you.  You hold yourself and your standards at a certain level, and they just don't meet that level, no matter how fucking hot they look.  Don't get lulled into thinking all women are like that, they're not. 
I always feel like i'm a total sucker for the way i am, because girls don't appretiate how i am. the saying "treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen" is so true, i tend to find girls get bored because i don't present a challenge for them. my first proper girlfriend told me when i first got with her not to treat her good because she'll get bored, but i did because i loved her and guess what she got bored and dumped me, i really don't understand why they are like this and i need to find me a good girl who appretiates someone like me.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2005, 03:17:50 PM »
^ i know exaclty wat u mean, but some guys are like that too, if a girl is too available, they dont like it, many peopel love the challange more than the reward

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2005, 03:18:41 PM »
There's a fine line between being nice to someone, and being a pussy.  

You have to be a man in the relationship.  Most of the time, many guys take that overboard and think that means you have to be a jerk, treat them like shit, think you're more important, etc.

Women want a guy who's nice and sweet and all that shit, but they also want someone who's strong, decisive, and in charge.  That doesn't mean you make her do shit she doesn't want to do, and be a dick about everything, that just means you're a leader.  

It's hard to do, man.  I feel ya.  I'm no expert myself or I'd have someone right now.  

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2005, 03:28:29 PM »
Everyone's heard it a million times, but it's all about confidence.  That's how you get girls, that's how you keep girls.  It's not just that you have to be confident about how you look and carry yourself.  Like Trauma said, you have to be strong, decisive, and in charge.

As far as how I treat girls, it depends on the girl and the situation.  In general tho, I treat them with respect.  I'm not all about having a gf right now.  I'm happy with just hooking up on weekends.  I don't need a companion right now.

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2005, 03:54:41 PM »
lets break it down to simple terms. theres a male, and a female. the female seeks a male identity to compliment her and further the natural process of life. If a male is ashamed or not used to his manhood yet he may mask feelings and in turn act more like a female. The female will notice this, and lose interest. So be a strong male identity for her. This doesn't mean act rude, it just means don't cover up your natural tendencies out of fear of rejection. This is the most honest, and they will recognize that. I've never been whipped in a relationship, but I've never covered up any soft feelings either, and in turn I've never been depressed or confused after a breakup. its up to the female to determine how much respect I should show her.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2005, 04:35:05 PM »
I don't really know about the whole relationship thing. I have massive fears of rejection, and I think that I might have a fear of intimacy and monogamy too. I'm the kind of person who resists change at all costs, and this likely is the drive of my fears. I met this girl, most of you likely read my post. And then I saw her again yesterday, and it was cool but I couldn't bring myself to ask her out. I kept thinking to myself "You don't want a relationship, they're just bad." I know that seems bad, but I don't know...I do hate being alone but at the same time I don't really want to take the risk.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

coola

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2005, 05:46:49 PM »
i love women... everything about em... im a sensitive dude and all, but damn i like sex too, i think if you fuck a chick and everything is in the open its cool... you dont have to be all up tight and shit... i have mad respect for women, but im still firm with em, you cant let women walk all over you, just like i cant treat a lady like shit..

plus i think a healthy relationship you should be having heaps and heaps of sex... thats how you show you care and love a lady, by fucking her brains out !  :D

Woodrow

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2005, 05:47:57 PM »
Treat em like dirt, they stick like mud.

Well, something like that.

coola

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2005, 05:48:31 PM »
There's a fine line between being nice to someone, and being a pussy.  

You have to be a man in the relationship.  Most of the time, many guys take that overboard and think that means you have to be a jerk, treat them like shit, think you're more important, etc.

Women want a guy who's nice and sweet and all that shit, but they also want someone who's strong, decisive, and in charge.  That doesn't mean you make her do shit she doesn't want to do, and be a dick about everything, that just means you're a leader.  

It's hard to do, man.  I feel ya.  I'm no expert myself or I'd have someone right now.  

thats real talk.