Author Topic: relationships  (Read 400 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: relationships
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2005, 11:44:21 PM »
I'm uninspired by all the topics around at the moment so i thought I'd start a new one.

I'm interested to see how you guys view your relationships. Personally i feel like i'm the last of a dying breed most blokes i know are only after getting laid....i am very respectful of women, I rarely make any first moves, i've never cheated on anyone or tried it on with anyone i knew was attached, i never lie to people i care about and personally i'd rather make a friend than have a one night stand with someone.

Please discuss how you view your relationships in particular with women

From a Muslim perspective being shy (especially around the opposite sex) is actually a great virtue and one of the characteristics of the Prophet Muhammad.  This "shyness" one feels is a blessing from Allah and it protects society from the spread of adultry, mistrust and lewd behaivor.  In the Islamic tradition you don't get a woman by "spitting game" and acting out, but rather you meet potential mates in the company of family or elders to discuss the possibility of marriage and the responsibilities required.  Then as time goes by you develop a closeness with your wife and refrain from developing friendships with any women outside your own family.  Trust and love develops between you and your wife and as Allah says you become "garments of eachother". 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ecrazy

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2005, 12:09:03 AM »
I'm uninspired by all the topics around at the moment so i thought I'd start a new one.

I'm interested to see how you guys view your relationships. Personally i feel like i'm the last of a dying breed most blokes i know are only after getting laid....i am very respectful of women, I rarely make any first moves, i've never cheated on anyone or tried it on with anyone i knew was attached, i never lie to people i care about and personally i'd rather make a friend than have a one night stand with someone.

From a Muslim perspective being shy (especially around the opposite sex) is actually a great virtue and one of the characteristics of the Prophet Muhammad.  This "shyness" one feels is a blessing from Allah and it protects society from the spread of adultry, mistrust and lewd behaivor.  In the Islamic tradition you don't get a woman by "spitting game" and acting out, but rather you meet potential mates in the company of family or elders to discuss the possibility of marriage and the responsibilities required.  Then as time goes by you develop a closeness with your wife and refrain from developing friendships with any women outside your own family.  Trust and love develops between you and your wife and as Allah says you become "garments of eachother". 

well of course your going to learn to trust each other if your "REFRAINING" from developing friendships with other women outside your family and if your family gots you on lock like that. who else are you going to talk to? lol

Me, im in a relationship. it started off kinda like we were friends and we could do what we wanted, we were not "Official" but we hung around each other and we talked for a year and messed around, i told here the 2nd month, (she told me she loved me) that i would tell her i loved her and she would tell me she really loved me when we both knew it was time, and i wasnt ready at that time to be totally committed. I never once did cheat on her, she told me she never cheated on me, and i believed her, it took that whole year for us to get to know each other and gain all that trust then we made it official and we have been together for 2 years already, no real problems at all. I kinda looked at it like this, during high school i always had like hook ups and one night stands, and i really wanted someone to be my number 1, MY girl, and i didnt want her to be like all the sluts i hooked up with. so i really didnt want to be tyed down to start with and then get my heart broke in the end like almost all my friends have had their hearts broken by evil bitches after a couple of months. thats why i waited a year to get to know her.
I say get to know the girl for a while before you make it official, when you know both of you are ready. during that time if you find out that she wasnt ment for you or she doesnt like you you guys can stop it and you will not be as hurt as if you lost your true love

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2005, 12:15:11 AM »

well of course your going to learn to trust each other if your "REFRAINING" from developing friendships with other women outside your family and if your family gots you on lock like that. who else are you going to talk to? lol

What I said doesn't have anything to do with family, I have nobody else in my my own family who is Muslim, I was raised the same way you were, I used to date women the same way you do, but since becoming a Muslim I've taken on a different lifestyle and it has nothing to do with "being on lock-down" from my family.  My parents would rather me not be a Muslim and not be religious.   
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2005, 12:18:33 AM »

What I said doesn't have anything to do with family, I have nobody else in my my own family who is Muslim, I was raised the same way you were, I used to date women the same way you do, but since becoming a Muslim I've taken on a different lifestyle and it has nothing to do with "being on lock-down" from my family. My parents would rather me not be a Muslim and not be religious.
ok, but you are still isolating yourself from other girls. how else are you supposed to know if this girl is the right one for you if you dont know what else is out there?? of course she's going to develop trust for you if she knows that your that sprung.

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2005, 12:24:39 AM »
u guys know andre nickatina the rapper? well i just saw this hsit on hbo about cannibalism and there was guy named Andre Chicotino or somethin like that from russia who was a cannibal during the early nineties and murdered over 300 people and ate their genitals. Isnt that fucking disgusting? and dude had the nerve to name himself after him. Thats fuckin cool.

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2005, 01:16:45 AM »
I don't really know about the whole relationship thing. I have massive fears of rejection, and I think that I might have a fear of intimacy and monogamy too. I'm the kind of person who resists change at all costs, and this likely is the drive of my fears. I met this girl, most of you likely read my post. And then I saw her again yesterday, and it was cool but I couldn't bring myself to ask her out. I kept thinking to myself "You don't want a relationship, they're just bad." I know that seems bad, but I don't know...I do hate being alone but at the same time I don't really want to take the risk.
damn man, you're fuckin doomed if you're actin like that, not to be mean but stop actin like a pussy, what have you got to lose?

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2005, 04:00:24 AM »
Had a couple, they jus fucked up things and caused problems. I'll get into a relationship when I and the girls are more mature.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2005, 04:14:14 AM »
^ dude.. when they get mature.. some also get crazy... they go from being immature to crazy mature.. lol..

Me, im in a relationship. it started off kinda like we were friends and we could do what we wanted, we were not "Official" but we hung around each other and we talked for a year and messed around, i told here the 2nd month, (she told me she loved me) that i would tell her i loved her and she would tell me she really loved me when we both knew it was time, and i wasnt ready at that time to be totally committed. I never once did cheat on her, she told me she never cheated on me, and i believed her, it took that whole year for us to get to know each other and gain all that trust then we made it official and we have been together for 2 years already, no real problems at all. I kinda looked at it like this, during high school i always had like hook ups and one night stands, and i really wanted someone to be my number 1, MY girl, and i didnt want her to be like all the sluts i hooked up with. so i really didnt want to be tyed down to start with and then get my heart broke in the end like almost all my friends have had their hearts broken by evil bitches after a couple of months. thats why i waited a year to get to know her.
I say get to know the girl for a while before you make it official, when you know both of you are ready. during that time if you find out that she wasnt ment for you or she doesnt like you you guys can stop it and you will not be as hurt as if you lost your true love

i feel ya on this.. i'm not the 1 nighter / playa kinda guy myself.. i'm happy to chill with a girl coz if i fall i want it to last.. if things move too fast n i haven't fallen yet i feel detached n like i ain't into it.. plus i'm kinda shy in some ways.. but easily led  :D

« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 04:16:54 AM by Overseer »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2005, 04:46:41 PM »
I used to be one of those cats that was like....its always better to have one solid girl hold u down then skip from hoe to hoe

But these women especially at ages before 21 are triflin and scanadlous. They have no idea what they want, even when satisfied they gotta look for something else and in the process fuck things up.
Like the smoker who lights up a cat even when he doesnt feel like it

If youre a nice dude, they take advantage of u and play u and they go for the bad boy. Ifyoure a bad boy these bitches wanna change u and get tired of u

conclusion: fuck a bitch, break their hearts, fuck em in the ass and send em on the way
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2005, 07:47:14 PM »
Spoken like the true asshole you are

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2005, 07:55:42 PM »
I used to be one of those cats that was like....its always better to have one solid girl hold u down then skip from hoe to hoe

But these women especially at ages before 21 are triflin and scanadlous. They have no idea what they want, even when satisfied they gotta look for something else and in the process fuck things up.

If youre a nice dude, they take advantage of u and play u and they go for the bad boy. Ifyoure a bad boy these bitches wanna change u and get tired of u

conclusion: fuck a bitch, break their hearts, fuck em in the ass and send em on the way

I hate to agree with ya and look at women in a negative light, but based on my experiences, its the fuckin truth.

^ dude.. when they get mature.. some also get crazy... they go from being immature to crazy mature.. lol..

Hahahaha. You just can't win.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2005, 08:13:43 AM »

yea but them muslims have no respect for women so your argument holds no weight.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2005, 01:49:13 PM »
Spoken like the true asshole you are

Thank you....4 years on WCC and this is the closest thing to a compliment i will recieve from trauma, lol i accept it graciously
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2005, 01:50:03 PM »

yea but them muslims have no respect for women so your argument holds no weight.

I dont respect women cuz Im a pimp not cuz Im a Muslim

captain save a hoe ass motherfucker

- Lewis Carroll