Author Topic: Eminem To Be On The Next Biggie CD  (Read 675 times)

Mygla

Re: Eminem To Be On The Next Biggie CD
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2005, 08:53:41 AM »
Eminem's probably on one track... you're all acting like it's the end of the world...

Don't you think Puffy had a little part in this?

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2005, 10:12:39 AM »
i think peope should shut up and wait to hear the finished product before mouthing off about ruining projects...im just looking forward to hearing some unreleased Biggie...
Exactly!  People on here actin' like Em's doing the whole album or something.  It's only one song and if I remember right Em tore it up on the Dead Wrong joint on Big's other posthumous album.  Sorry, but I'm anticipating this shit. 

NP_POISON_247365

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2005, 11:08:05 AM »
For what it's worth, I thought Eminems work on Tupac's Resurrection was pretty dope.

I agree with this guy..and Leggy Hendrix.

All you other guys are pretty pathetic, you hear eminem's name and already think its gonna be trash, yea eminem has had some bad shit, but other then that he is pretty fuckin tight. And who the fuck cares if they are making fake 2pac or BIG..its just letting us hear them on some new verses..I've heard fuckin 2pac's shit since I was 7 years old and I have never gotten old of his tracks so how the fuck are you gonna say that shit he didnt even drop is gonna ruin his name OBVIOUSLY WE KNOW SOME1 ELSE MADE IT DIPSHIT..and with the new shit eminem produced that doesent change what he really made..we should be grateful and stoked that we have the technology to put these mother fuckers voices again, wether its a weak track or not..who cares.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2005, 01:26:12 PM »
dead wrong was some tight shit
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2005, 01:35:14 PM »
lol yall say it like we have no reason to have mixed feelings about this. you hear how bad he ruined "Loyal 2 the Game"?! maybe people just dont want a repeat of that
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2005, 02:24:13 PM »
^ def not, that was a sickening verse.

Yes.  One of the wildest verses I've ever heard from anybody, I don't even know if Em's still got it like that. 

What people got to understand about this shit is, Biggie is dead, he never intended any of this to happen, so you just need to look at it as what it is.  It's not even Biggie's voice, it's a bunch of 0's and 1's that sound like Biggie's voice.  It's just a fucking digital file, and Eminem and whoever owns Bob Marley's music are just manipulating some old noises around and making new ones out of it.  This has absolutely nothing to do with the Biggie Smalls we all knew and loved, this isn't even something in his catalog, no matter how they label it.  This is nothing more than some perverted mixtape or something.

What i'm trying to get at is, it really has nothing at all to do with Biggie, so there's no reason to think it's tarnishing his image or whatever.  Everybody knows that it's just some experimental shit, no harm done. 
« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 02:26:29 PM by I Want My Donation Back »

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2005, 02:26:41 PM »
^^^
binary nigggaa!

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2005, 03:22:08 PM »
it doesn't matter if he's doing 1 track, it's the fact that some creeps are putting out a dead guys music for money in their pockets

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2005, 04:01:22 PM »
Great another CD he's gonna ruin ::)
fuck that, another rappers good name he's gonna ruin

Why can't he just fuck up is own career?

Em is improving in his production, but practicing it on the 2 legends of rap ain't right.

^ def not, that was a sickening verse.

Yes.? One of the wildest verses I've ever heard from anybody, I don't even know if Em's still got it like that.?

What people got to understand about this shit is, Biggie is dead, he never intended any of this to happen, so you just need to look at it as what it is.? It's not even Biggie's voice, it's a bunch of 0's and 1's that sound like Biggie's voice.? It's just a fucking digital file, and Eminem and whoever owns Bob Marley's music are just manipulating some old noises around and making new ones out of it.? This has absolutely nothing to do with the Biggie Smalls we all knew and loved, this isn't even something in his catalog, no matter how they label it.? This is nothing more than some perverted mixtape or something.

What i'm trying to get at is, it really has nothing at all to do with Biggie, so there's no reason to think it's tarnishing his image or whatever. Everybody knows that it's just some experimental shit, no harm done.

I guess. Nobody will really think of this as a real "biggie album" or anything, but none the less

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2005, 05:21:46 PM »
if you dont like it dont buy/download it. simple as that.

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2005, 05:26:37 PM »
if you dont like it dont buy/download it. simple as that.
^^^ thanks, I was uncertain as to what I was gonna do about this situation  ::)

ac1386

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2005, 06:56:39 PM »
you guys all make it sound like eminems the bad guy. People approach him about this, moneys not on his mind for this. Wouldnt a basketball player want to shoot around with Micheal Jordan in the gym if you had the chance, well this is the closest he can get to that. These are his idols, this is a tribute to them and you cant say they wouldnt allow it, would want nothin to do with em, ect ect, cause they arent hear. Em is just doin his thing, hes not tarnishing anyones name or some bull shit, hes just doin his thing. If you dont like it, dont listen, half pac verses are rereleased anyway, QUIT BITCHIN!

WestCoasta

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2005, 07:50:57 PM »
People approach him about this, moneys not on his mind for this.
ya ok  ::)

you cant say they wouldnt allow it, would want nothin to do with em, ect ect, cause they arent hear.
exactly, they aren't here....... so leave em alone and don't touch their shit because I'm pretty sure they wanted to do it themselves and not have strangers make money off their name

this doesn't just apply to Eminem, it's everybody..... Death Row, etc.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2005, 09:42:31 PM »
of course he is...
this guy is such a fag, acting like he fuckin knew these dead guys or somethin

why are they even making another CD?  this is pathetic, and I'm not even a Biggie fan, let his ass rest in peace

Citizen-Y

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2005, 12:06:37 AM »
What a bunch of hating ass faggots.