Author Topic: About monster energy drink  (Read 472 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: About monster energy drink
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2005, 11:10:56 AM »
That's funny, who wants an energy drink with the same caffeine as Coke? Might as well have a Mountain Dew.

when i was 5 or 6 kids on the play ground use to say" if you drink mountain dew it'll make your dick stop growing"

so i've never drinken it since

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2005, 11:29:13 AM »
sikotik do u have 2 acoutns??

btw, i dont really drink red bull, i like rockstars, or just coffeee, but this shit doesnt get me hyper or anything, if im tired, i can drink 1, and be a lil more awake, but like, ive drank 2 red bulls and went right to sleep, the only thing that can make me hyper is me.

Doggystylin

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2005, 11:31:56 AM »
That's funny, who wants an energy drink with the same caffeine as Coke? Might as well have a Mountain Dew.

when i was 5 or 6 kids on the play ground use to say" if you drink mountain dew it'll make your dick stop growing"

so i've never drinken it since

lol i used to hear the same shit back in the day

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2005, 01:52:17 PM »
All I drink is Rockstar energy  :-\

i love that shit..they finally ogt it up here in canada.... idrink it every now and then
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2005, 03:00:50 PM »
I heard Mountain Dew would make your sperm count lower....

i dont deal with these energy drinks...i had a vodka and red bull once or twice but thats it

chronic is my upper and downer
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

coola

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2005, 04:43:42 AM »
i always thought red-bulls are addictive... they have that bite to them that i seem to crave as soon as i start drinking it, kinda like a nicotine hit...

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2005, 06:05:47 PM »
that shits horrible for you, all it really does is increase your heart-rate, drink too many at once and you'll have a heart attack

I don't know about that, but I do think it's horrible for you and a crutch.  People centuries ago didn't need that shit to get by, you didn't see Joe Lous or Muhammad Ali knocking motherfuckers out hyped up on Red Bull, it's just a soft drug people are selling you into believing will help you.  You don't need it, it's useless and it probably causes more harm than good. 

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2005, 07:29:04 PM »
sometimes it's good,if u drink 2 much it will attack your nervous system.