Author Topic: The Paparazzi are trying to kill Lindsey Lohan  (Read 500 times)

Trauma-san

The Paparazzi are trying to kill Lindsey Lohan
« on: October 04, 2005, 11:06:57 PM »
What are yalls opinions on the paparazzi?  I personally think every fucking one of them are scum, and they deserve to die slow.

In June, a paparazzi was chasing Lindsey Lohan, and eventually, purposefully wrecked into the drivers door of her car.  She wasn't seriously hurt, but she could have been killed, all for a fucking photo?  What a fucking scumbag.

Yesterday, Lindsey's shopping with some friends, and when she comes out, theres dozens of paparazzi swarming around her, several were sitting ON her fucking car.  She gets in her car, tells them to get the fuck off her car, and then finally drives down the street, with all of them following her.  She goes a couple blocks, and a fucking paparazzi in a van, turns in front of her car, totalling it and deploying both the airbags.  Lindsey hops out with her friends and runs inside a store, and calls police.  They took all three of them to the hospital.

This shit is getting out of hand, these people are nothing short of stalkers and ought to be prosecuted. 

Sikotic™

Re: The Paparazzi are trying to kill Lindsey Lohan
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 11:12:06 PM »
It's ridiculous the way they act........but hey, that's the price of fame.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 05:02:52 AM »
I think there should be a law which gives people the right to smack paparazzis who take it too far.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2005, 05:09:42 AM »
I think there should be a law which gives people the right to smack paparazzis who take it too far.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2005, 05:10:56 AM »
some say paperazzi are the reason diana died but i still think its something prince philip and MI5 set up, its all way to fishy

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2005, 06:49:58 AM »
I blame the paparazzi on that one, too.  The driver was drunk, yes, and he was speeding, yes.  I think if they hadn't been chasing them, though, he would have been driving at a more acceptable speed and would have navigated the tunnel better, even intoxicated.

Michael Jackson made a song called "Privacy" that touches on all that... and I wholeheartedly reject that it should be expected or that it's the price of fame.  Nobody deserves that kind of behavior, even if they are famous.  Of course you know you're gonna get it, though.

How come, though, there's no paparazzi stalking 50 cent, but there's dozens stalking 90 pound Lindsey Lohan?  Because they're little punks. 

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2005, 07:38:43 AM »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2005, 08:29:39 AM »
I blame the paparazzi on that one, too.  The driver was drunk, yes, and he was speeding, yes.  I think if they hadn't been chasing them, though, he would have been driving at a more acceptable speed and would have navigated the tunnel better, even intoxicated.

Michael Jackson made a song called "Privacy" that touches on all that... and I wholeheartedly reject that it should be expected or that it's the price of fame.  Nobody deserves that kind of behavior, even if they are famous.  Of course you know you're gonna get it, though.

How come, though, there's no paparazzi stalking 50 cent, but there's dozens stalking 90 pound Lindsey Lohan?  Because they're little punks. 
so how do you explain the fact that the british authorities only their launched an investigation this year?

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2005, 10:06:14 AM »
It is definitely the price of fame. They ask for this attention for movie promotion, album sales, etc. They do crazy things to get in the news, it gains the publics interest, and of course the gossip mags are gonna give the people what they want. The celebrity just doesn't like the invasion of privacy and the simple fact that they aren't making any profit from the photographers, but what do they expect when they try so hard to gain the public's attention and become idolized by millions of people.

It doesn't apply to all famous people though. I can't think of any reason why Lindsay Lohan is attacked so much other than her private family life being made public by her parents being foolish.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2005, 08:11:22 PM »
I just read it wasn't even paparazzi. The guy in the truck wasn't a photographer according to what I read, and he sais it; "if there were paparazzi they would have crashed too". Most people said they saw Lohan speeding and showing no remorse for the victim.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2005, 08:13:36 PM »
Yeah another thing:

Why in the hell is she speeding all the time? Go the speed limit and shit won't be as hectic.

Look at Princess Di. Her car was speeding too.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2005, 08:30:48 PM »
Yeah another thing:

Why in the hell is she speeding all the time? Go the speed limit and shit won't be as hectic.

Look at Princess Di. Her car was speeding too.

Why don't they just hire drivers or buy trucks.

Girls like Lohan only complain to get the paparzzi more interested. They love the attention. It's good for their image if they are always getting hounded. Makes the public think they are more important than they really are. She could as easily shop in Toronto, where most of here movies are filmed, and not have the press all over her.

Brad and Angelina were in Edmonton in one of the biggest malls in North America and almost nobody cared, or though it was really them.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2005, 08:34:37 PM »
Yeah man seriously, and she ate at The Ivy of all places. They have photographers camping out at that place waiting for a celebrity to eat there.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2005, 08:46:13 PM »
LIndsay Lohan cant drive

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2005, 11:40:53 AM »
I heard Lindsay Lohan is just a plain bitch so it wouldn't surprise me if she made up the story about the paparrazzi following her once she crashed.