Author Topic: The Paparazzi are trying to kill Lindsey Lohan  (Read 502 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Paparazzi are trying to kill Lindsey Lohan
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2005, 11:53:05 AM »
I heard Lindsay Lohan is just a plain bitch so it wouldn't surprise me if she made up the story about the paparrazzi following her once she crashed.

That's exactly what she did.  The driver of the van works at a near by restaurant.

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2005, 12:04:30 PM »
i agree with brandon, your can buy anything you want in life and you dont have to work another day, you can pick up any guy you want, your life is better than most of the population, oh you have people following you around taking pictures of you BOO HOO, cry about it stupid spoiled bitch

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2005, 01:39:02 PM »
man fuck all these celebrities....

and Britain merked Diana cuz she was suckin Muslim dick true story holllaaa
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2005, 12:59:49 PM »
Ill be honest right now I wouldnt care If I was famous and scumbags were doin to me what they were doing to Lindsey I sware I would beat the hell out them like Sean Penn did, I wouldnt be able to control myself thats for sure

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2005, 07:48:07 AM »
I would hire 1 bodyguard, and i would give him permission to shoot all the papparazi. wit the best lawyers ill try to get him outta jail

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2005, 09:26:52 AM »
I would hire 1 bodyguard, and i would give him permission to shoot all the papparazi. wit the best lawyers ill try to get him outta jail

wow that's a masterplan
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2005, 12:03:39 AM »

this mother fucker done did it again. I was just thinking what should i replace my last Gangstauu sig with?

thanks lil buddy
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

The Watcher

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2005, 08:50:54 PM »
they need to just buy humvee's and drive straight through the papparazzi's cars.. its not like they cant afford the cost of the car/fuel/insurance etc
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2005, 11:34:46 PM »
The celebrities shouldn't bitch, they got all the luxury, the paparazzi get well-paid , i would do that shit too if it landed me that much paper

J Bananas

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2005, 12:00:04 AM »
Word on the streets iz that the paparazzi killed Tupac in Vegas when he threw up his middle finger at them at an intersection. The police even had the tape from the stoplight camera. Why do u think it was never revealed? Cuz the police wanted to keep it on the wraps since they were getting mad cake under the table from a high ranking guy in the media who was being pressured by Tipper Gore to leave rap fans in a state of disarray in order to loosen resistance in our youth culture. It was an asassination of a public icon at the hands of wealthy religious zealots; a flat  out conspiracy.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2005, 08:15:19 PM »
Word on the streets iz that the paparazzi killed Tupac in Vegas when he threw up his middle finger at them at an intersection. The police even had the tape from the stoplight camera. Why do u think it was never revealed? Cuz the police wanted to keep it on the wraps since they were getting mad cake under the table from a high ranking guy in the media who was being pressured by Tipper Gore to leave rap fans in a state of disarray in order to loosen resistance in our youth culture. It was an asassination of a public icon at the hands of wealthy religious zealots; a flat out conspiracy.

Na i doubt that 1 but pac really dint like them...remember that video ware he starts spittin at them?? Is that the 1 u talkin about? But i doubt paperazzi have the clout 2 assassinate ne1...

i agree with brandon, your can buy anything you want in life and you dont have to work another day, you can pick up any guy you want, your life is better than most of the population, oh you have people following you around taking pictures of you BOO HOO, cry about it stupid spoiled bitch

Agree 100%

The Maestro

coola

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2005, 05:00:55 AM »

no shit !!