Author Topic: About monster energy drink  (Read 491 times)

Sikotic™

Re: About monster energy drink
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2005, 12:56:31 PM »
They have the same calories as a Coke right? If you drink 2 or 3 of them then yeah you gotta do somethin.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2005, 01:55:46 PM »
man I drink monster like a muthafucin nut its got me hooked for life! I like those new supersize thermos cans they sell em in.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2005, 02:03:21 PM »
man I drink monster like a muthafucin nut its got me hooked for life! I like those new supersize thermos cans they sell em in.

Does it make you go poo poo?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2005, 02:15:26 PM »
hmmm...i dont think its ever affected my stomach. it just makes me burp a lot.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2005, 02:16:36 PM »
It kills my bowels  :'(

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2005, 03:53:26 PM »
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Jome

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2005, 04:05:08 PM »
Red Bull is illegal in Norway.  :D
Never heard of Monster, we drink Battery or Energy.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2005, 04:06:15 PM »
Red Bull is illegal in Norway.  :D
Never heard of Monster, we drink Battery or Energy.

Why is it illegal?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jome

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2005, 05:02:34 PM »
Why is it illegal?

Because of the Taurin, (it's actually classified as a drug) and also because of the high dose of Caffeine, it's illegal to have more than 160ML Caffeine per liter, Red Bull have twice the amount. The Taurin + Caffeine is what makes people addicted to it, they could release a "Norway edition" without Taurin and with 160ML Caffeine, but they know that it wouldn't have the same impact as regular Red Bull without the addictive stuff.

Battery, Dark Dog and Magic contains 150 milligram Caffeine, the same as Coca Cola.
Caffeine is actually a poison, 3 gram is a lethal dose, (some sources say it's more), many people are not aware of this.

Suga Foot

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2005, 05:19:42 PM »
Red Bull just became legal this past year in Canada.  They have to put special warnings on the can.  There used to be posters up on the streets of people who sell red bull that they smuggled in from the states.  And some places sold it in brown glass bottles from Thailand, lol. 

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2005, 05:27:48 PM »
Why is it illegal?

Because of the Taurin, (it's actually classified as a drug) and also because of the high dose of Caffeine, it's illegal to have more than 160ML Caffeine per liter, Red Bull have twice the amount. The Taurin + Caffeine is what makes people addicted to it, they could release a "Norway edition" without Taurin and with 160ML Caffeine, but they know that it wouldn't have the same impact as regular Red Bull without the addictive stuff.

Battery, Dark Dog and Magic contains 150 milligram Caffeine, the same as Coca Cola.
Caffeine is actually a poison, 3 gram is a lethal dose, (some sources say it's more), many people are not aware of this.

Taurin? A drug? ??? just because it's high caffine?  WHat about drink 5 cups of coffee?

[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Jome

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2005, 05:42:07 PM »
^^ Well, I don't know much about it, but the dictionary says:

tau·rine (tôrn)
n.
A colorless crystalline substance formed by the hydrolysis of taurocholic acid and found in the fluids of the muscles and lungs of many animals.
--
Taurine -
= ox, as it was discovered in ox bile) or 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid is an acidic chemical substance found in bile Bile (or gall) is a bitter, greenish-yellow alkaline fluid secreted by the liver of most vertebrates.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2005, 06:25:07 PM »
That's funny, who wants an energy drink with the same caffeine as Coke? Might as well have a Mountain Dew.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2005, 07:40:31 PM »
That's funny, who wants an energy drink with the same caffeine as Coke? Might as well have a Mountain Dew.
It doesn't...monster have more because of the can size.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2005, 01:22:43 AM »
It doesn't...monster have more because of the can size.

lol...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin