Author Topic: posting while drunk  (Read 256 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: posting while drunk
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2005, 05:01:34 PM »
I have posted soooo many times bevvied. Fun though. The writing on the screen goes everywhere. lol

lol true

I've learn to stay away fromt he computer when im drunk (whenever im at a friends house or whta not)...especially on msn, i've caused a lot of problems becuase i was drunk one night and i stumbled upon a room with a computer and started to say "things" to people who happen to be on MSN at that time :D lol

Im apart of M.A.D.D...muthafuckas agianst drunk dubccer's

......Av dun that soooo many times on ma fone..Av had 2 fone girls n apologize in the mornin on countless occasions..lol
« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 05:04:37 PM by Reggie Noble »

The Maestro

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2005, 05:13:38 PM »
I post drunk here all the time.  Usually when I get home early from the bar on a weeknight or whatever.  I never say anything funny tho  :'(

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2005, 05:25:38 PM »

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

coola

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2005, 09:08:49 PM »
I have posted soooo many times bevvied. Fun though. The writing on the screen goes everywhere. lol

lol true

I've learn to stay away fromt he computer when im drunk (whenever im at a friends house or whta not)...especially on msn, i've caused a lot of problems becuase i was drunk one night and i stumbled upon a room with a computer and started to say "things" to people who happen to be on MSN at that time :D lol

Im apart of M.A.D.D...muthafuckas agianst drunk dubccer's

......Av dun that soooo many times on ma fone..Av had 2 fone girls n apologize in the mornin on countless occasions..lol

LOL i did that today... good work.