Author Topic: God Bless The Dead (Something Shock G Said)  (Read 136 times)

=[Euthanasia]=

God Bless The Dead (Something Shock G Said)
« on: April 25, 2002, 04:19:53 AM »
I'm confused about this, i've heard MANY times that in 'Pac's "God Bless The Dead" the reference to 'Biggie Smalls' was aimed at some guy 'Pac was once grouped with at the beginning of his career who had gotten killed. Well, I was watching the Thug Angel DVD last night & Shock G was talking about 'Pac always refering to death in his music, his predicting things etc & he went on to talk about "God Bless The Dead" and how he talked about Biggie's death (biggie as in the Notorious B.I.G) when Biggie had actually died after 'Pac. Well i'm thinking that 'Pac actually did aim it at B.I.G, I mean Shock knew 'Pac & i'm pretty sure they talked about the record after 'Pac had recorded it. Does anybody actually have any kind of proof that this song wasn't aimed at THE B.I.G but at someone 'Pac once knew ???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.