Author Topic: Pippen enlisted to help Odom follow in his footsteps  (Read 1298 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Pippen enlisted to help Odom follow in his footsteps
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2005, 11:21:48 AM »
Fuck Odom, this dude is wack. He's too fucking soft, damn! He's unselfish, he always passes the ball, he takes no responsability and it looks like he plays with no passion at all. Shit even the guy in my avatar overplayed him last season. I'd take Artest in his worse day over Odom. This fool needs to wake up and to prove he's actually an All Star material. P.S. If the Bryant-Jordan comparision is wrong, you can't immagine how wrong is to compare Odom to Pippen. It's an insult to Scottie.

Of course. Pippen and Artest are much better than Odom. But Lakers just don't have a lot of good players, so Odom is a rather big deal for them.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2005, 08:56:47 PM »
kobe is tight but lebron will be better.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2005, 10:13:35 AM »
^especially when he still aint gon be near as successful as Jordan

And you know this how? You're such a blatant hater.

opinions against kobe=hater...wow....thats some serious dickridin there NIK...

and since when does Kobe hate being compared to Mike? LOL!!! Let me walk....talk....shit, even chew gum like Mike....but i hate being compared to him lol

How does he know how succesful Kobe will be in the future? Unless he's Mr. Cleo, shut the fuck up and cheer for the San Diego Clippers. Buncha' fuckin haters...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2005, 10:20:39 AM »
Fuck Odom, this dude is wack. He's too fucking soft, damn! He's unselfish, he always passes the ball, he takes no responsability and it looks like he plays with no passion at all. Shit even the guy in my avatar overplayed him last season. I'd take Artest in his worse day over Odom. This fool needs to wake up and to prove he's actually an All Star material. P.S. If the Bryant-Jordan comparision is wrong, you can't immagine how wrong is to compare Odom to Pippen. It's an insult to Scottie.

WTF? LMAO...This is the dumbest thing you've ever said. Odom came in the league with the potential to be twice the player Pippen was. His potential and skill level for his frame are not great, they're AMAZING. Odom hasn't lived up to his potential, but to call him whack? This guy has been a 15-10 guy his whole career, he's played great games, and now under Phil, he will actually find himself. Jackson envisions him as a point-forward, like Magic, like Pippen. He came in the league as "the next Magic." He handles the ball amazingly well for a guy his size and now he will be playing that roll and bringing the ball up a lot like he was meant to. The Lakers have plans for Odom...Please don't make any posts like that again.

acbaylove

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2005, 11:21:46 AM »
WTF? LMAO...This is the dumbest thing you've ever said. Odom came in the league with the potential to be twice the player Pippen was. His potential and skill level for his frame are not great, they're AMAZING. Odom hasn't lived up to his potential, but to call him whack? This guy has been a 15-10 guy his whole career, he's played great games, and now under Phil, he will actually find himself. Jackson envisions him as a point-forward, like Magic, like Pippen. He came in the league as "the next Magic." He handles the ball amazingly well for a guy his size and now he will be playing that roll and bringing the ball up a lot like he was meant to. The Lakers have plans for Odom...Please don't make any posts like that again.

Man he has potential to equal Scottie Pippen, i do agree. But he's mentally soft. He needs to be more selfish, more aggressive. That's what i'm saying. Players with his potential should be MVP type players!! He didnt even make the All Star game, man!! That's like when Jordan was playing baseball: wasted talent! If he makes a great season in this new role then he can really be considered a great superstar. Till then, he's, like Kwame Brown, a big big big big delusion. It's up to him. He can be the next Pippen or a mediocre player who will never make the All Star game and who will never be a good supporting cast for Kobe.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2005, 11:30:35 AM »

Man he has potential to equal Scottie Pippen, i do agree. But he's mentally soft. He needs to be more selfish, more aggressive. That's what i'm saying. Players with his potential should be MVP type players!! He didnt even make the All Star game, man!! That's like when Jordan was playing baseball: wasted talent! If he makes a great season in this new role then he can really be considered a great superstar. Till then, he's, like Kwame Brown, a big big big big delusion. It's up to him. He can be the next Pippen or a mediocre player who will never make the All Star game and who will never be a good supporting cast for Kobe.

Right now, he has a lot more to his name than Kwame. He's currently considered a really good player. Kwame was just straight out a bust. But Odom has proven that he has skill and game. Now he just needs to prove his ability to excell and become something more. He will be playing more aggressive under Phil Jackson, but he doesn't need to be more selfish, because now that he's gunna play point-forward, he will need to do a lot of passing and playmaking. Phil Jackson said he likes the way things are looking, Odom has shown amazing features in training camp. Chauncey Billups didn't make all-star and he won the finals MVP, it's not all about that. Odom will become what he needs to for this team...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2005, 12:37:44 PM »
I hope so. I just don't want to see his talent wasted like in the past season.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2005, 01:51:47 PM »
I hope so. I just don't want to see his talent wasted like in the past season.

Past season he went through the same thing as Kobe...He was dropped into an expansion team and basically went the whole season uncoached with not-so-special players playing big roles for the team mixed in with the injury factor...He did the best he could, he brought down some boards, defended decently, and played some pretty good offense (15 a night)...Of course he's capable of more, but under better circumstances...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2005, 03:22:55 AM »
Past season Lakers have had so many problems it's not even funny to list them all, i know. No coach, no gamebook, no organization, no control. But even in that situation (wasnt Odom a Clipper before? ;D), he didnt go out playing selfish, making some shots, taking some responsability, leading the team during Kobe's injury. I still remember Rudy T. and Hamblen saying that Odom had to be more selfish. I still remember Odom passing the ball to Kobe everytime, expecially in the 4th quarter. I still remember Lakers-Heat, with Kobe tired as fuck making all the shots in the OT, with the coach shaking his head and with Odom not taking any responsability. He was been mentally wack, soft. Just remember Chucky used to make 20 shots per game, lol, 10 of them in forced situations. Odom 0 forced shots, 0 one on one, 0 "gimme the ball motherfucker i'mma win this game alone, if necessary". I hope the triangle will make him more involved and more responsable. Playing point forward should help him both tecnically and mentally.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2005, 10:06:25 AM »
Past season Lakers have had so many problems it's not even funny to list them all, i know. No coach, no gamebook, no organization, no control. But even in that situation (wasnt Odom a Clipper before? ;D), he didnt go out playing selfish, making some shots, taking some responsability, leading the team during Kobe's injury. I still remember Rudy T. and Hamblen saying that Odom had to be more selfish. I still remember Odom passing the ball to Kobe everytime, expecially in the 4th quarter. I still remember Lakers-Heat, with Kobe tired as fuck making all the shots in the OT, with the coach shaking his head and with Odom not taking any responsability. He was been mentally wack, soft. Just remember Chucky used to make 20 shots per game, lol, 10 of them in forced situations. Odom 0 forced shots, 0 one on one, 0 "gimme the ball motherfucker i'mma win this game alone, if necessary". I hope the triangle will make him more involved and more responsable. Playing point forward should help him both tecnically and mentally.

Odom is just not naturally aggressive...That's why he's a point forward and not a power forward. He's a passer, he came in the league a passer, and the last two years really stunted his development. Shit, his whole career has stunted his development. He went from being the leader of an organization with no orginazation, to playing a position where he'd get dominated as soon as he left that organization. If applied correct, Odom will be great.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2005, 10:33:24 AM »
Odom took over the game last night in the last 2 minutes. Phil has great ways of making people leaders and Odom has shown us quite a few of his capabilities.

acbaylove

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2005, 11:45:28 AM »
Odom took over the game last night in the last 2 minutes. Phil has great ways of making people leaders and Odom has shown us quite a few of his capabilities.

I wanna see more of it, man. More, and more, and more. ;)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2005, 02:12:08 PM »
Lamar Odom Dominated guys that will not even make the team...

i thought Lamar plaid bad the first 3 quarters,he plays no fucking "D"!!  he's afraid to pressure players b/c then he'll get burned 1 0n 1..

acbaylove

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2005, 02:24:04 PM »
I've seen the game. Are you fucking kidding me? Odom sucked again.
And Brown remains a bust.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2005, 02:26:42 PM »
I've seen the game. Are you fucking kidding me? Odom sucked again.
And Brown remains a bust.

LOL.. I havent seen the game, but that shit is entertaining :D Nik gon be pissed.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin