Author Topic: Yuk/C-BO Thugz we trust Mixtape  (Read 128 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Yuk/C-BO Thugz we trust Mixtape
« on: October 06, 2005, 01:10:33 AM »
I'm kind of disapointed with this mixtape its not that great.
I will never have anything to say bad about C-bo but I thought he could have been better, and Yuk was good as usual but he could of even stepped it up a bit.  The song with Spice 1 is the same track of Spice's new solo but thats understandable its a mixtape.

Overall I think they could have done a better job choosing the beats for this one alot of the production just isnt bo and yuks style

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Yuk/C-BO Thugz we trust Mixtape
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 01:55:56 AM »
 8)
I got that Mix Cuz, I like Yuk and Bo so much I think everything they do is tight, but this shit wasnt anything like the THUG LORDZ cd.
But just hearing shit i neva heard before from these niggaz before is nice, ya feel me?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 02:06:31 AM »
Thats one of the weakest mixtapes I've ever heard & I was expecting this mixtape to be one of the best of 2005...Seriously those Regime mixtapes are some of the best mixtapes Ive heard & then we get trash like this from The Thug Lordz,huge dissapointment.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2005, 02:23:46 AM »
Theres only 4 tracks that I will continue to bump in the future, thats not very good

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2005, 10:50:34 AM »
Thats one of the weakest mixtapes I've ever heard & I was expecting this mixtape to be one of the best of 2005...Seriously those Regime mixtapes are some of the best mixtapes Ive heard & then we get trash like this from The Thug Lordz,huge dissapointment.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2005, 02:01:25 PM »
yeah that shiet suck, 2 good songs
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"