Author Topic: hows the death row live @ house of blues dvd?  (Read 620 times)

We Fly High

Re: hows the death row live @ house of blues dvd?
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2005, 10:56:08 AM »
this is the best product death row records has put out since Makaveli 7 day theory. shits fucking tight as hell. crazy to see big suge dancin hahaha.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2005, 11:23:20 AM »
whats the extras like?
my copy got sent last week so it should be here by wed!

We Fly High

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2005, 12:54:18 PM »
the only extras are like the cai love video, to live and die in LA, how do you want it concert versioon, and one other one i forgot.. it was good to see the entire to live and die video in complete. the one they put on death row uncut was cut hella short...

damn after they release material like this... it makes you wonder what death row still has in their vaults..
cos seriously after all these crazy bullshit ass releases, i thought they were completely tapped out of resources to put out.. but then they come out with this crazy ass dvd...

it was crazy to see pac and snoop performing 2 of amerikaz most wanted live

and to see the entire squad up on stage, all the outlawz,  bad azz, soopafly, daz, suge, kurupt, nate dogg, snoop, pac shit was crazy man...
and then in the end when you see suge pac and snoop posing for a picture, that was such a surreal moment to see them all smiling and together..

lbc213

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2005, 02:21:07 PM »
the only extras are like the cai love video, to live and die in LA, how do you want it concert versioon, and one other one i forgot.. it was good to see the entire to live and die video in complete. the one they put on death row uncut was cut hella short...

damn after they release material like this... it makes you wonder what death row still has in their vaults..
cos seriously after all these crazy bullshit ass releases, i thought they were completely tapped out of resources to put out.. but then they come out with this crazy ass dvd...

Hell yeah, only time will tell (hopefully). I just watched the whole thing and goddamn its worth every €.

(other extras are: I ain't mad at cha & Hit em up)