Author Topic: Dr. Dre Donates 1 Million Dollars To Victims  (Read 1166 times)

Suga Foot

Re: Dr. Dre Donates 1 Million Dollars To Victims
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2005, 05:33:25 PM »
Props to Dre for doing that and not making a big deal about it.

ABN

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2005, 04:43:58 AM »
^ It ain't no fucking race, 500 grand each is a mountain of money, you should be happy they gave anything. 
of course i´m happy they donated any money at all but to hold a press conference just to announce how much money you´re giving away is an obvious publicity stunt.

dray

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2005, 12:27:46 PM »
propz to the d-r-e.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2005, 01:51:07 PM »
 ::) great...give more money to people who are too lazy to get jobs and support themselves.....i'd rather donate to the humane society than to some of these victims...many of whom will come out better than they where before

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »
::) great...give more money to people who are too lazy to get jobs and support themselves.....i'd rather donate to the humane society than to some of these victims...many of whom will come out better than they where before

holy shit dude u r cold these people jus lost their fuckin lives how dare u say some shit like that, i only had to watch one news report and i woz donatin and im from England. They need this to build new communities and re-establish their lives then they can get jobs
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2005, 02:59:28 PM »
props to dre ,i never understood the thing about a celebrity doing a marathon to raise money ,why just don't they donate from their pockets.
United Arab States

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2005, 02:06:16 PM »
Props to Dre.

Whether they have press conferences or not, they're still giving.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE