Author Topic: Family Values Tour 2002  (Read 65 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Family Values Tour 2002
« on: April 24, 2002, 07:12:42 PM »
Anyone heard anything bout this yet? I've found out that a couple artists announced are Eminem, Xzibit, Ludacris, and the band Papa Roach. Anyone know anyone else that is confirmed to perform? Also, anyone got a date for this tour and/or locations for the tour? Holla back!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

KVB

Re: Family Values Tour 2002
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2002, 07:20:02 PM »
I heard about it... I basically know exactly as much as you do.... so I guess this post wasn't very helpful  LOL

~1~

Tito

Re: Family Values Tour 2002
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2002, 08:30:10 PM »
The Anger Management Tour will return this summer with three of its original performers in tow.

Eminem, Papa Roach and Xzibit will be joined by Ludacris and the X-ecutioners on the summer outing, according to a spokesperson for headliner Eminem. While dates have not been finalized, Eminem's label, Interscope, said the tour will begin on July 24.

The Anger Management Tour debuted in the fall of 2000 with Limp Bizkit headlining (see "Limp Bizkit, Eminem, Papa Roach Kick Off Joint Tour"). The other three acts from that bill — Eminem, Papa Roach and Xzibit — will be using this year's second run to promote new high-profile releases.

Slim Shady's The Eminem Show (see "Eminem Dresses Up Like Bin Laden For 'Without Me' Video") is due June 4, while Lovehatetragedy, Papa Roach's second major-label album, is due June 18 (see "Papa Roach's 'She Loves Me Not' Inspired By Marital Strife"). Xzibit's Man Vs. Machine (see "Xzibit Talks Next LP, DVD, Possible Up In Smoke II") is due this summer, but a spokesperson did not return calls to confirm a release date.

Ludacris, who recently finished a headlining club trek (see "Ludacris Charms College Kids And Cops At Boulder Tour Stop"), will be supporting last year's Word of Mouf, which features the hit single "Saturday (Oooh! Oooh!)."

The X-ecutioners are veteran DJs who are enjoying a resurgence in popularity thanks to their star-studded second album, Built From Scratch (see "X-ecutioners Let Turntables (And A-List MCs) Do The Talking").

"It's crazy right now," the group's Swift said earlier this month. "We're really trying to prepare ourselves mentally for all the touring that's coming our way. And a lot of people want to work with us and stuff like that. It goes to show that our music is reaching a lot of people."