Author Topic: Review of Hip-Hop Jam...Some cool ish...  (Read 104 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Review of Hip-Hop Jam...Some cool ish...
« on: April 23, 2002, 07:59:35 PM »
What the deal everyone? I'm up in Portland, Oregon and last night I checked out 95.5's Hip-Hop Jam. It featured the following artists: RL, Knocturnal, Ludacris, Asanti, Ja Rule, Charli Baltimore, & Vita. That's all I can remember at the moment. It was a blazing show. There was some ugly fat bitch out in the crowd that kept throwing wrappers at Ludacris and hitting him. After about the fifth time Ludacris said that if he got hit one more time he was gonna go out there and beat her bitch-ass silly. The crowd started goin nutz, but about five minutes later, the same dumb bitch did it again. So right before he did the song "Roll Out" he goes "I want everyone in here to help this fat bich roll up on outta here" Everyone that is within five feet of her stank-ass put your elbows out and start jabbing here as much as possible". Ofcourse the crowd listened and the girl eventually was knocked out about five minutes later. It took several security guards to carry her out. It was funny az hell. Everyone else was blazin too. Espcially Murda Inc!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Smooth

Re: Review of Hip-Hop Jam...Some cool ish...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2002, 08:06:19 PM »
LMAO^^... i can't believe the bitch got knocked out!
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2002, 08:58:48 PM »
i guess smurf luciano and the whole 2 real records staff werent lying when they said portland is straight G....

Tito

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2002, 09:21:50 PM »
What can you tell us about the other performers?
What about knoc-turn'al?

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2002, 06:36:57 PM »
The whole 2 Real Records crew is tight. I was hangin with them, Bosko, and Cool Nutz after the concert. Only for like 45 minutes or so though cuz they were headed to the after party, but since I ain 21 I was headin my ass home. Just ta let ya'll know, if u don't know who Cool Nutz is, check out one of his classics called "'76 Nova". Great song. Great flow. Gotta love it! Knocturnal's performance was pretty tight. He did both his and Dre's part of Bad Intentions, "Knoc", "LA Nite & Day", and another song that wasn't even on that "REAL RETAIL" version of his album floating around the net. It was tight stuff though. He sang a verse from Eazy E's "Boyz N The Hood", then a verse from Biggie's "One More Chance", than a verse from 2Pac's "Keep Ya Head Up". Tight stuff right there. He had one of his homies with him singing backup vocals, and he gave his name but didn't quite catch it, the cat was tight though. I just got pics developed of all the performers (I was front row), so if ya want, hit me up, ya heard? One last thing, when Ludacris was performing he introduced a new female artist from "Disturbing the Peace". I didn't get her name either, but if anyone finds out, let me know cuz this girl was dope! Bangin freestyle, great lyrical content! Best I've heard ANYWHERE since Rage back in '92! Anywayz, Ludacris said that early this summer he has a comp comin out called "Disturbing Tha Peace" and is featuring his whole record label on it.