Author Topic: What is the worst album you have ever bought?  (Read 1796 times)

Elevz

Re: What is the worst album you have ever bought?
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2005, 12:38:30 AM »
what the hell is wrong with HNIC? That´s better than 4 out of 6 Mobb albums IMO

Nah, I never liked the album. I kinda bought it, loving "Keep it thoro" and knowing I liked "The infamous" "Hell on earth" and "Murda muzik". I never liked HNIC though, I can't even describe why.

And damn RuthlessG, The Firm is a hot album, and Tha Doggfather is probably Snoop's second best album! I guess that's a typical hate it or love it type of album though, seems like there is nothing in between.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2005, 11:53:31 AM »
Dr Dre - The Chronic and

Dr Dre is not real hip hop yo. werd is bond son. No doubt mad digga fresh stoopit ill def hot kid son dun. word up im on some next shit dun. jammin on da 1. hip hop yo. wurd life. mad def.

What the fucc is you talkin about nigga? Your comment made no sense, and How is Dre not real hip hop? Because he gets some ghostwriting, so what? he still producing the beat, mixing it down spitting vocals and he does write some shit too. He is the idea behind everything, for not only himself but some of the biggest names today. So i dont see how you can say Dre aint real hip hop........

Dont be stupid homey. I thought I wouldnt need to explain it since a few others already did. It was sarcasm, a joke. That's one of my favorite records of all time.

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2005, 11:28:31 AM »
what the hell is wrong with HNIC? That´s better than 4 out of 6 Mobb albums IMO

Nah, I never liked the album. I kinda bought it, loving "Keep it thoro" and knowing I liked "The infamous" "Hell on earth" and "Murda muzik". I never liked HNIC though, I can't even describe why.

And damn RuthlessG, The Firm is a hot album, and Tha Doggfather is probably Snoop's second best album! I guess that's a typical hate it or love it type of album though, seems like there is nothing in between.

Well I liked Nas verses on the Firm album, but I just don't like Foxy Brown and AZ and I wasn't to impressed by the production.

As for The Doggfather I admit wasn't that bad but wasn't really feeling it for some reason.

Other bad CDs I bought are

Dru Down - Gangsta Pimpin
Westside Connection - Terrorist Threats (I was really disappointed with this one)
Paperboy - City To City (even Rhythm D's production couldn't save it)

« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 11:44:40 AM by Mr. RuthlessG »