Author Topic: Which women do yall have a fetish/preference for?  (Read 703 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Which women do yall have a fetish/preference for?
« on: October 06, 2005, 03:14:16 PM »
I wont even lie...I love Asian women.  I dont discriminate, Ill bang any broad except fuckin Somalians or Tamils , them two are banned races here in toronto

Besides my love for petite Asian school girls...any Latina that looks half decent turns me on. Especially middle aged women i dont know what it is...but a 35 year old latina woman in a maids uniform...ugg....damn i gotta slow my roll here

discuss
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Which women do yall have a fetish/preference for?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 03:24:19 PM »
i got a thing for asains too, my mate was tryna set me up with this cute asain bird from beijing the other day but she was too small if i ever fucked her i'd probably snap her pelvis bone in 2

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 03:37:30 PM »
a cute brunette or black haired girl that's semi-thick  8)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2005, 04:00:41 PM »
my girlfriend is asian..so you can say i got a thing for asian girls

but before her..i was really into those east-indian lookin girls  :o
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

UAK

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2005, 04:06:01 PM »
east-indian girls  :o

& Black latin chicks  :D

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2005, 04:13:21 PM »
I wont even lie...I love Asian women.  I dont discriminate, Ill bang any broad except fuckin Somalians or Tamils , them two are banned races here in toronto

Besides my love for petite Asian school girls...any Latina that looks half decent turns me on. Especially middle aged women i dont know what it is...but a 35 year old latina woman in a maids uniform...ugg....damn i gotta slow my roll here

discuss

Somalians aren't Asian, lol

but you and I got the same taste in women ;D I love Asian women too

UAK

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2005, 04:30:37 PM »
Pretty soon there won't be anymore white people... :banana_trippin: a clandestine Asian takeover.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2005, 04:35:03 PM »
Middle Eastern & Latinas...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2005, 05:10:59 PM »
Blacks and Latinas
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2005, 05:25:25 PM »
Which women would be the least fetish for all ya'll
 ???
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2005, 05:48:59 PM »
White women I guess, dark brown hair, not too pale. I like a woman with a long hair.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

herpes

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2005, 06:45:08 PM »
italian an greek broads
ebony queens
woman in there 30's
any latina cept mexicans
i dont like white girls no more cuz there all the same, the way they talk, walk, think, even there mannerisms unless they a milf cuz i love milfs ( italian an greek girls are not white despite what you may think lol)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2005, 07:31:04 PM »
azn women helll yeaaa

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2005, 09:57:18 PM »
i dont like white girls no more cuz there all the same, the way they talk, walk, think, even there mannerisms unless they a milf cuz i love milfs ( italian an greek girls are not white despite what you may think lol)

lemme guess youre some white kid who goes to an all white school but cant get any bitches so he gets mad and generalize them when if he really was around tons of black and latin girls he would get even more mad and strereotype them even worse. You just desire what is foriegn to you and hasnt rejected you yet. And Italians are white jackass Italy is a nation in Europe, motherland of white people. Your desperation is so apparent its laughable.

But as for bitches, uh, whatevers clever
« Last Edit: October 06, 2005, 09:59:11 PM by J Bananas »

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully