Author Topic: Which women do yall have a fetish/preference for?  (Read 705 times)

Doggystylin

Re: Which women do yall have a fetish/preference for?
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2005, 11:53:29 AM »
blonde haired blue eyed in any race is a preference of mine, scandinavian, brazilian...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2005, 12:17:22 PM »
I never understood why some people single out specific races and say they dont like the women.  There is just beautiful women everywhere

and some would say there is beauty in fat bitches...or scawny anorexic lookin females...that doesnt mean you have to like them also. Its all about preferences....EVERYone prefers something over another.

What i was trying to say is that I bet you that one female from every race, country or wwhatever can the be the finest women uve ever seen in ur life.  Obviously there are preferences, but i just cant picture a straight man just not being turned on by one specific race

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2005, 09:48:08 AM »
Well, that might be true, but to date I haven't seen a single Asian girl that turned me on. And let's not even talk about Aboriginals, pygmies or Inuit  ;)

My personal preference goes to white girls but I must admit I've seen some very pretty black girls too. We don't have too many latinas here but yes,they can look fine. Does being turned on by a half-native American count as liking Indians? :D

By the way, there is a difference between what's suitable for a one-nightstand and what's suitable to spend the rest of your life with. Frankly, I prefer the first category but when I do target someone for longer I have standards,those being: no redheads, no shorties,no fatties and I do require brains. Dumb people get annoying very soon.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2005, 11:15:48 AM »
Arabs
United Arab States

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2005, 12:02:07 AM »
blonde haired blue eyed in any race is a preference of mine, scandinavian, brazilian...

ha ha u scoundrel...u love that milk of magnesia
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2005, 12:14:00 AM »
I wont even lie...I love Asian women.  I dont discriminate, Ill bang any broad except fuckin Somalians or Tamils , them two are banned races here in toronto

Besides my love for petite Asian school girls...

Tech Tech....i ordered some chinese food yesterday from this spot by the pad. Soon as i opened the door, i thought of this thread. They sent the two daughters to deliver the food...they couldnt have been older then 17 each. i was like damn, Tech woulda been facin some charges if these bitches delivered to his house lol.

"ahhh...herro, how you? You oda sum Moo Shu?!"

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2005, 12:30:09 AM »
I wont even lie...I love Asian women.  I dont discriminate, Ill bang any broad except fuckin Somalians or Tamils , them two are banned races here in toronto

Tech Tech....i ordered some chinese food yesterday from this spot by the pad. Soon as i opened the door, i thought of this thread. They sent the two daughters to deliver the food...they couldnt have been older then 17 each. i was like damn, Tech woulda been facin some charges if these bitches delivered to his house lol.

Homay Im on some next tip with them Asians. School time, im at the intl residences man, showing my Afghan dick to exchange students from Hong Kong whose boyfriends back home to busy studyin for finals to cuddle
with em

u shouldve hollad at those girls
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2005, 12:37:14 AM »

Homay Im on some next tip with them Asians. School time, im at the intl residences man, showing my Afghan dick to exchange students from Hong Kong whose boyfriends back home to busy studyin for finals to cuddle
with em

u shouldve hollad at those girls

u should check out my post earlier on here...my girl was chillin here on tha couch. Plus, my girls black...they dont play that shit...it woulda been some drama. If i had a white girl...i coulda holla'd at em in front of her....and told her to shut tha fuck up at tha same time. She woulda done it...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2005, 12:44:34 AM »
lol...i dont deal with black girls...great great fucks...i had a booty call in my buildin couple times...but i cant chill with em unless we fuckin or havin a prelude to fuckin or bunnin a spliff after fuckin

- Lewis Carroll

WestCoasta

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2005, 01:22:52 AM »
a thread about the woman you prefer just turned into one talking about "Europeans gays"  :-\ :-X :laugh:

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2005, 11:12:24 AM »
a thread about the woman you prefer just turned into one talking about "Europeans gays"  :-\ :-X :laugh:

Just another day here @ WCC
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2005, 08:24:31 PM »
Swedish Girls!! Blonde hair blue eyes n big tits!! Lov em'!!...but av yet 2 c an ugly itialian girl....but u cant beat the homegrown stuff man!! When u c a hot scottish chick ul know what am talkn about!!.....But al hav a chance 2 try out all races wen i go 2 ibiza in july!! :banana_llama:<<<<<What the fuck is the banana ridin neway??

The Maestro

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2005, 08:51:43 PM »
Italian girls are beautiful.....B-E-A-U-tiful.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suga Foot

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2005, 09:55:03 PM »
I tend to lean to the blonde haired white girls.  But as long as a girl is put together well, it really doesn't matter to me.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2005, 02:16:03 PM »
Ive seen mad ugly italian girls. They;re either sexy or nasty.

- Lewis Carroll