Author Topic: Which women do yall have a fetish/preference for?  (Read 690 times)

Don Seer

Re: Which women do yall have a fetish/preference for?
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2005, 02:37:14 PM »
^ yeah i know what ya mean........ first thing to mind there in a negative way.... moustache... lol

i dont have a preference per se... i dont like girls that are too skinny OR too chunky.. and shorter than me is good.. but in fact.. looking back.. its been 50/50 with ex's.. some have been taller n it aint no thang..

i can't pick a group like with the italian thing ya just mentioned.. some goth girls are  :o :o but some are  :-X...

of course i'll be attracted for nice tits, ass.. can be a sucker for a blonde with blue eyes (ok.. 80% ex's are blondes with blue eyes..)

but personality is important if after something more serious (Z pretty much said the same above.. i dont get why ya dissing red heads tho they fiesty ;) and short/petit girls are naturally cute longs they heads dont look too big n shit.. )

with personality.. i cant put my finger on it.. i can be into a more quiet shy girl... but i can also be into a bubbly girl thats more of a handful as longs theres a rapport.. if i hit a rapport with someone we seem to mimick in a complementary way.. there just has to be "something" that feels right..

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Which women do yall have a fetish/preference for?
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2005, 02:40:21 PM »
^ yeah i know what ya mean........ first thing to mind there in a negative way.... moustache... lol

lol that and hairy arms
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll