Author Topic: i realised why warren g didnt want people to boot-leg his cd...  (Read 1998 times)

coola

i realised why warren g didnt want people to boot-leg his cd...
« on: October 07, 2005, 01:42:40 AM »
it's because its a piece of junk... only had like 3 or 4 good songs on it... nothing special at all.

Okka

Re: i realised why warren g didnt want people to boot-leg his cd...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 01:57:36 AM »
I smell bullshit...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 02:01:00 AM »
it's because its a piece of junk... only had like 3 or 4 good songs on it... nothing special at all.

THANK YOU!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

coola

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 02:09:59 AM »
I smell bullshit...

lets be real for 5 minutes...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2005, 04:55:46 AM »
i agree

Plumma25

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2005, 04:59:53 AM »
You guys are crazy.  This is one of the best, if not the best album that came out of the west coast this year.  I listened to this album about 25 times now and I have to say there is only one song I think is garbage (Make It Do What It Do).  The rest of the album is bangin', better than his previous efforts and pretty much better than anything thats came out this year.  I thought this was just as good if not a little better than DJ Quik's album.  And I'm a huge Quik fan, but this album blew me away, hotness.
if you're girl has a leak tell her 2 call tha mothafuckin' Plumma named Pete, thats me.

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2005, 08:35:48 AM »

on point

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2005, 08:51:16 AM »
I never got a chance to preview it before the link was taken down so therefore I decided NOT to buy it, and if it was that bad, I wouldn't have anyways. I'm glad I didn't waste my money.

Diggfinger

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2005, 09:09:04 AM »
bitchez ::) ::)

dont buy it then. you the ones missing out.

you panty-sniffers bitch about east and south LAUGHING at west and then you wont even support the legends

picoplaya

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2005, 09:18:06 AM »
i like warren g but that album was plain shit. a fuckin commercial piece of shit album. most of the songs were soft  love songs . the tightest  song was with mike jones and i dont even like mike jones  thats how soft his album was. if i wana hear soft pop songs i'll listen to nsync . this is uppose to be rap. maybe  one soft commercial song would be ok, just to sell to women but not 85%  of his whole fuckin album. thats why i always download the album first and bump it in my car. if its really worth it i'll buy it. if not fuck them

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2005, 10:59:37 AM »
you panty-sniffers bitch about east and south LAUGHING at west and then you wont even support the legends
Who gives a fuck if a certain hip hop artist is a legend or not,what matters is the quality of the album recently released.Im not gonna buy this CD just cause Warren made Regulate in 94 or whatever.

Birch Barlow

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2005, 11:03:25 AM »
Just another peice of trash ruining the minds of young americans (or in some cases europeans, canadians, etc.)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2005, 11:09:38 AM »
i thought this was a tight ass album, i dont see whats up with the hate

SGV

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2005, 11:15:26 AM »
Who gives a fuck if a certain hip hop artist is a legend or not,what matters is the quality of the album recently released.Im not gonna buy this CD just cause Warren made Regulate in 94 or whatever.

PREACH! Get over it West Coast! It's time to move on.

JigsawCorleone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2005, 11:55:54 AM »

That is tha realest shit I've seen in a while on this board, yeah it's cool 2 support who u love in tha rap game, but if it's a bullshit album/song don't lie 2 urself and say it's good.  I love tha Three 6 Mafia but even I gotta admit they shit don't be on point like it used 2 be.  Why, just like most artist tryna do tha commercial/trendy thing to do, tha substance suffers.  Rap music has a base, Murder/Party/Ghetto Poetry/Sex (Female) songs, club/crunk music isn't one of them.  Niether is love or anything else that rappers usually don't rap about.  See Warren G was never really a rapper, lissen 2 tha regulate album and u'll c, he was more of a Producer who's time faded away in 96'/97', just like a couple others in tha game.  Warren G can't drop shit bcuz of hiz name bcuz noone gives a fuck about him, why u think he went this route.  I haven't heard 1 song off tha album and can tell it's complete trash or sub-par.  The West coast is dead when it comes 2 mainstream rappers and gettin' alot of support, why bcuz all u hear is Crips/Bloods/64's/Cali-Chronic.  Lil' E's song "Gangsta Shit" is a pure example.  Don't noone wanna hear that shit.  NY can't fade away like tha West bcuz there's more substance in music even though a lot of it is punchlines on an underground level.  Tha south is goin 2 fade in about 2-5 years, MW will be on a comeup soon.  But back to tha topic.  Warren G is over, his appeal DIED years ago, same wit' DJ Quik.  I respect 'em both musically, but u gotta admit their time is over.  Quik didn't drop a single (really) bcuz u loose money over promo, especially being a Westcoast artist u need all tha money u can get.