Author Topic: Screenshots of Dr.Dre, Eminem, 50, Banks, Buck & Yayo in "Bulletproof" game  (Read 792 times)

Jome

:D

Emerson: Absolutely! There are (16) playable characters each with different strengths and weapon load outs. You can play as the G Unit guys, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Young Buck, Whoo Kid, McVicar (Eminem's character), Grizz (Dr. Dre's character) and lots of others.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2005, 03:20:57 PM by Jome »

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props even if u hate gunit gotta say that looks like an awsome game the graphics look real good
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
No Spider Loc?  ::)

They really value his contribution to the group  ::)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 :laugh: :laugh:  shit looks tight,i might buy it  ;D

Elevz

Looks like this game's a fucking joke. To be real honest.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
props even if u hate gunit gotta say that looks like an awsome game the graphics look real good
No doubt
That looks crazy.
Might even buy the game

Dosen't one of those pics look like Buck is shooting (at) 50. LOL

Jome

According to the creators of the game, you can play 16 different characters..
This might mean that you can be able to shoot 50 Cent, isn't that WCC's wet dream ??  :scarface: :D

SCRIP1ONER

• 'G'
the graphics on this game look pretty good but wtf are the gunit suppose to b on this game the ghost busters?

GangstaBoogy

besides the design of the g-unit spinner, the graphics are hella clean. i dont really play games so most likely i wont buy it. hmmm i should ask someone to get me this, nbalive2k6, & gta san andreas
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Seer

No Spider Loc?  ::)

They really value his contribution to the group  ::)

he's not in the group, he's on the label

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
how can you say it looks dope, graphics are ugly, theres no fuckin gameplay its g-unit with guns all the time, lmao at 50cent knockin a dude that have a gun
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

DJ_PK

• 'G'
This game looks like a steaming pile of crap.

Stick to San Andreas.

E. J. Rizo

i wont even lie this game looks pretty fuckin tight....but thats just the graphics....GAMEPLAY is going to make or break this game.......gotta wait to acctually play it.....highly doubt it will be anywhere near as good as san andreas

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ the eminem one.