Author Topic: I was thinking the other day....one reason why this forum is great  (Read 1205 times)

Jome

Re: I was thinking the other day....one reason why this forum is great
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2005, 09:49:42 AM »
Lmao, what a homo, who started crying when the word "Amerifag" was brought up, now who's the emotional bitch.  :D
You're sooooo fascinated by yourself that you can't pull your head out of your own ass.  "the genius of Tech will never be quite under stood." LMFAO, what a fruitcake.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2005, 09:50:00 AM »
Europe owns you american fags, who cant even keep peace in a country they invaded, you guys are fucking stupid. Not thinking before you do something!

Europe >>>> USA

yeah u know what maybe u should just leave this board, its about the westcoast of america and if u dont got love for us then why u on our dick? go start the dutch clog connection or something so u can stop trying to take our culture.

Sorry, im not gonna leave this board. And if had actually read my post before making such a stupid comment, you could see i was talking about the american fags in this thread who are making stupid comments about europe. And after that i was talking about american politics and a certain group. And yes i do got love for the westcoast, but i dont embrace your whole culture.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2005, 01:07:39 PM »
Lmao, what a homo, who started crying when the word "Amerifag" was brought up, now who's the emotional bitch.  :D
You're sooooo fascinated by yourself that you can't pull your head out of your own ass.  "the genius of Tech will never be quite under stood." LMFAO, what a fruitcake.

Just cuz I make fun of u dont mean Im emotional. Clowning faggots and fucking bitches to me is second nature, dont even involve emotions. I gave u enough shine, u can crawl back in the corner now. No one even said your name homo, no one even called europeans gay. I just said there was some euro fags here and lo and behold look who decided to speak up.

Son, we aint debating G Unit here bwoy. This is TOT thats wolves territory. Go back to G Spot
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2005, 01:36:44 PM »
^^
yea diss us euro fags but get pissed when your ass gets c-walked

which one of those Euro fags are u? Are u the g unit stan from norway?

isn't that Jome?  ???

LOL i took Jomes name

Jome

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2005, 03:29:42 PM »
Just cuz I make fun of u dont mean Im emotional. Clowning faggots and fucking bitches to me is second nature, dont even involve emotions. I gave u enough shine, u can crawl back in the corner now. No one even said your name homo, no one even called europeans gay. I just said there was some euro fags here and lo and behold look who decided to speak up.

Son, we aint debating G Unit here bwoy. This is TOT thats wolves territory. Go back to G Spot

I think there's a Dipset thread going on in Outbound Connection, this is one of the very few times you can actually speak in the hiphop related forums. You go boy!
No one said my name ? Everybody knows that I'm the Norwegian OG in this bitch, you just watch who you're talking to next time kiddo.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2005, 03:30:02 PM »
Europe owns you american fags, who cant even keep peace in a country they invaded, you guys are fucking stupid. Not thinking before you do something!

Europe >>>> USA

yeah u know what maybe u should just leave this board, its about the westcoast of america and if u dont got love for us then why u on our dick? go start the dutch clog connection or something so u can stop trying to take our culture.

Sorry, im not gonna leave this board. And if had actually read my post before making such a stupid comment, you could see i was talking about the american fags in this thread who are making stupid comments about europe. And after that i was talking about american politics and a certain group. And yes i do got love for the westcoast, but i dont embrace your whole culture.

Are you reading what the fuck you posted in the first place? "Europe>>>USA"? Sounds like you're talking about the country, bitch. Hop off our dick and leave the forum if you hate us so much?

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2005, 03:33:14 PM »

I think there's a Dipset thread going on in Outbound Connection, this is one of the very few times you can actually speak in the hiphop related forums. You go boy!
No one said my name ? Everybody knows that I'm the Norwegian OG in this bitch, you just watch who you're talking to next time kiddo.

Lol @ you thinking your someone on an internet board

Jome

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2005, 03:38:58 PM »
Lol @ you thinking your someone on an internet board

Everybody is someone on an internet board.  ::)
When you speak about the "dude from Norway", it's me.  :wavey:

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2005, 03:47:59 PM »
aww down goes my karma now? U mad?  :-*

Jome

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2005, 03:50:08 PM »
Just noticed my went 1 down now as well.  :D

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2005, 03:55:59 PM »
Lol wasn't me, but ill prove it by making it go down again, here.

Jome

« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2005, 03:56:48 PM »
Ok, thanks. I'm glad we worked this out.  :D

Suga Foot

« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2005, 04:16:48 PM »
Diversity is fun

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2005, 07:22:20 PM »
If u were gon 2 discuss if europe as a continent was better than america (which in itself is a pretty silly comment) wouldnt u look at stuff like..murder rate, unemployment rate (which would make portugal the unemployment capital ov europe), poverty levels n shit like that?? INstead of jus sayin "Na fuck europe tey fags" or "america invaded iraq cant control it" u gotta look at the continents (or singular countries) charectaristics..im from europe but got love 4 america btw....

The Maestro

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2005, 10:47:13 PM »

Europe >>>> USA

how ironic....i find it funny that'd you say " you guys are fucking stupid. not thinking before you do something"

can't keep peace in a country they invaded-hmmmm i can rattle off a few euro countries who've done the same thing over and over and over and over throughout history
oh yeah you'd have a point about the iraq thing....only if there wasn't a bunch of british solidiers over there too. lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09