Author Topic: B.I.G.'s Family Asks For Public's Help On New Web  (Read 86 times)

Tito

B.I.G.'s Family Asks For Public's Help On New Web
« on: April 23, 2002, 07:39:40 PM »
The family of late rapper Notorious B.I.G. (born Christopher Wallace), which last week filed a wrongful-death civil suit against the city of Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Police Department and others, is now asking for help from the public in solving Biggie's murder.

The MC's estate has set up two Web sites, biggiehotline.com and biggyhotline.com, where people can go to leave tips or information that could lead to the case being solved. A copy of the civil suit is also available on the site.

"On this Web site you can view a copy of the lawsuit filed on behalf of his heirs and estate," reads the site's home page. "If you have any information regarding his murder, or corruption within the L.A.P.D. which supports the allegations made in the lawsuit, report it by clicking the Report A Tip button to securely pass along the information. We are interested in all information whether it supports the lawsuit or not, and you can leave the information anonymously if you so desire. All leads are appreciated."

Biggie was shot to death on March 9, 1997, after leaving a post-"Soul Train Awards," Vibe magazine-sponsored party at the Petersen Automotive Museum outside Los Angeles. The murder remains unsolved.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »