Author Topic: Which State is the Wackest?  (Read 995 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Which State is the Wackest?
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2013, 11:25:10 PM »
havent been to many of them but i imagine most of them are pretty shitty for the most part. west west yall
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 11:51:00 PM by MUHFUKKA »

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2013, 04:27:57 PM »
been to Montana back in the day, not too much to do out there but it was beautiful scenery  8)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2013, 12:40:03 AM »
its so hilarious to see all these tards who cannot appreciate the natural beauty of some of the "wack" states listed

but then again they grew up hearing rappers talk about tales of the inner city so its only natural that they reject anything 2pac didnt tell them about
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Remedy360

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2013, 12:44:40 AM »
its so hilarious to see all these tards who cannot appreciate the natural beauty of some of the "wack" states listed

but then again they grew up hearing rappers talk about tales of the inner city so its only natural that they reject anything 2pac didnt tell them about

Listen, Russ. Nobody wants to hear about your cute non-gangsta areas. Either keep it Cali and West Coast or STFU.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 12:46:27 AM by Remedy360 »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2013, 12:46:52 AM »

Listen, Russ. Nobody wants to listen to hear about your cute non-gangsta areas. Either keep it Cali and West Coast or STFU.

lmao

i wonder how many of these fools actually seen any of the states other than on their communist bloc state sponsored news

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2013, 05:49:41 AM »

Listen, Russ. Nobody wants to listen to hear about your cute non-gangsta areas. Either keep it Cali and West Coast or STFU.

lmao

i wonder how many of these fools actually seen any of the states other than on their communist bloc state sponsored news
some of these euros don't even know north and south america are continents. they probably have no idea what a state is either.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2013, 10:33:26 PM »

lmao

some of these euros don't even know north and south america are continents. they probably have no idea what a state is either.

very true

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2013, 11:20:36 PM »

lmao

To be fair, I don't think most Americans truly understand what a "state" means.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2013, 11:25:19 PM »
everything outside of michigan is europe to me.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2013, 11:18:58 AM »
i miss jay ay beee...dude was one of the gayer euros we had here. always good for a laugh or 2

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2013, 01:23:59 PM »
California...too many Mdogg-like pseudo intellectuals.  You could put a fucking child-molester up as the next Democratic president, and they will take CA.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2013, 01:25:36 PM »
California...too many Mdogg-like pseudo intellectuals.  You could put a fucking child-molester up as the next Democratic president, and they will take CA.

yeah, too many liberal d-bags out there

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2013, 04:24:25 PM »
in all honesty the majority of michigan is gay as fuck too once you get to the upper peninsula especially.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2013, 04:55:16 PM »

but, hes better than the republican candidate you know?  i think this time this new democrat guy will be different.  new democrat guy wouldnt lie to us.  and also new democrat guy is for everything all college students are.  and old people.  and families.  and minorities.  new democrat guy is the best candidate ever.  i mean, lolz, he cant be worse than that bush guy right?  i mean, bush caused everything ever, at least thats what my professor and the internetz told me.  oh well, politics iz lame, off to starbucks to type on my laptop so everyone knows im cool and different but exactly the same as every other poser ever. 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 04:58:25 PM by Russell Bell »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2013, 05:52:49 PM »
in all honesty the majority of michigan is gay as fuck too once you get to the upper peninsula especially.

What's the upper peninsula like?  I'm no michigan authority (except when it comes to rappers) but i imagine it's cold 90% of the year and not many people like there.  Basically like a north dakota jr.