Author Topic: Tech is posted up on the block.....who wants chronic  (Read 657 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Tech is posted up on the block.....who wants chronic
« on: October 11, 2005, 11:18:37 AM »
Techs Vietnamese Connection from BC came thru like a motha!

Ounces $175 bomb shit too

Half Z'S $80.....

Every thing must go

QP'S= $550

My Tuition gotta be payed niggaa!

If u in the toronto area holllllaaa
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tech is posted up on the block.....who wants chronic
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 11:27:44 AM »
lol if you for real your a stupid muthafucka posting shit up on the net.

and why the fuck you selling half oz;s cheaper than an oz

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 11:44:15 AM »
^^^
What? a half ounce is cheaper than an ounce because it is half what an ounce is, therefore less product, should someone have to explain it to you? dude if i could make it up there i would so buy 3 o's from you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2005, 11:55:24 AM »
and why the fuck you selling half oz;s cheaper than an oz

I'm guessing it's less dank since he emphasized that the ounce was "bomb shit"...I doubt any feds are fuckin' with WCC either, so he doesn't have too much to worry about when posting this shit here...I'd love to buy an ounce, shit, even a qp if I saved up, but I don't live near Canada dawg...if you can mail that shit (I've had this done) I'd get some...But I doubt you'd do that, especially for me...LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2005, 11:57:38 AM »
^^^
What? a half ounce is cheaper than an ounce because it is half what an ounce is, therefore less product, should someone have to explain it to you? dude if i could make it up there i would so buy 3 o's from you.

LOL...I thought he meant that the half was cheaper by the gram.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 02:59:13 PM by Now_Im_Blowed »

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2005, 12:01:25 PM »
man if he could send it thru th email id buy a qp, tech, if we can arrange something, ur my dawg.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2005, 01:28:51 PM »
^^^
unit price fool 80 plus 80 = 160

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Jome

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2005, 02:31:11 PM »
^^^
unit price fool 80 plus 80 = 160

Lmao, quota discounts works the other way in Canada..  :D

coola

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2005, 03:57:02 PM »
i'd laugh if your computer gets ceased... good luck sellin that shit if you have to advertise it on the net to spread the word lol...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2005, 09:32:44 AM »
Im juss lettin yall know whats really good.

Motherfuckers here , the custies im talkin about , they dont walk around with 160 in they pockets. But 80 dollar half z's? all it takes is 2-3 custies to pitche $20-25 each

yall under dig?

pound of sticky= $1900

*laughs at any these Americans payin double for wack chronic*

^^ except Cali heads
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2005, 10:49:46 AM »

*laughs at any these Americans payin double for wack chronic*

^^ except Cali heads

I'm glad you added that second part, because I get all different kinds of super dank shit, I hate when people say you can only get the dankest shit in other countries...Cali imports weed globaly, but yes, we do pay a lot...I'm currently on the 10 dollar G deal, I'll usually pick up like 6 for 60 or 8 for 80....I'd love to get some BC shit, but I ain't drivin to Canada just for that...LOL...You should mail it out for an extra charge to recognizable WCC members. You can easily do that, just as long as you conceal the weed correctly...PeACe

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2005, 11:25:01 AM »
If were serious here guys I got a dude whos sent several pounds thru the mail before he could help out. New law in the US too about screening packages that makes it easier for us too.

Suga Foot

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2005, 08:04:30 PM »
I guess weed is cheeper here in BC.  I can get a half ounce for 50 bucks off a guy I don't even know lol. 

NIK, BC Bud shouldn't be hard to find, a LOT of it goes to the US, they trade it for cocaine and herion. 

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2005, 08:08:47 PM »
is $80 about 50 pounds stelring?? Coz if so tht better b sum damn good weed....

The Maestro

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2005, 12:56:05 AM »
is $80 about 50 pounds stelring?? Coz if so tht better b sum damn good weed....
u can get a half for 50 quid? mates a dealer (not big time) and he gives it to me at cost for 55 notes.... standard price for most dealers is in the region of 70 - 75 on the half