Author Topic: Chamillionaire vs Paul Wall & Mike Jones BEEF  (Read 2537 times)

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
Chamillionaire vs Paul Wall & Mike Jones BEEF
« on: October 11, 2005, 02:19:05 PM »
i know Chamillionaire & paul wall used to make music together but what happen between both of them? why are they beefing? and why is mike jones beefin with Chamillionaire?

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Chamillionaire vs Paul Wall & Mike Jones BEEF
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 03:07:53 PM »
nobody really knows for sure i think, but for whatever reason paul wall decided to go back to swisha house after their paid in full label or whatever and cham decided to do his own thing, all those guys had some kind of internal conflict at their record label... and then paul wall and those guys released an album with paul wall and chamillionaire (since he recorded material with them that wasn't released yet) called "controversy sells" which is what cham was gonna call his album, so they kinda got at him there.  initially there was no beef, cham's brother who is also a rapper had beef with paul wall but cham himself didn't, but then i think paul wall was shooting subliminals at him and now they're sorta beefing.

as far as mike jones and cham are concerned, apparently cham was catching the attention of some of the majors and hooked up mike jones in meetings with some of them, and then mike jones would talk trash about cham behind his back at those same meetings, kinda a backstabbing sorta thing, so cham's got beef with mike jones.

i dunno, i'm not really into the whole thing so i might have some of this wrong, but that's what i've heard

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 03:10:07 PM »
Meh all I know is that Chamillionaire> Paul Wall and Mike Jones

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re:
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2005, 03:19:54 PM »
Meh all I know is that Chamillionaire> Paul Wall and Mike Jones

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re:
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2005, 05:51:42 PM »
Cham and Paul Wall ain't beefing

Its Dyke Jones and CHam

Paul wall said he's stayin out of beefs
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2005, 09:14:33 PM »

Its Dyke Jones and CHam

they were. dont kno if they still are.. paul wall and his boys jumped rasaq or some shit a while back in a club.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re:
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2005, 09:25:22 PM »

Its Dyke Jones and CHam

they were. dont kno if they still are.. paul wall and his boys jumped rasaq or some shit a while back in a club.

yea, i knew about that..but i heard they squashed it.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2005, 08:44:15 AM »
paul and cham had it squashed
on BET it said sumtin bout cham not knowin it was squashed til ppl told him but he said hez movin on from that and wishez luck to paul wall.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

GangstaBoogy

Re:
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2005, 11:01:52 AM »

Its Dyke Jones and CHam

yeah i heard that track where he was speakin on that. he said when he got jumped, paull wall was only hittin him in the back of the head

i like how cham took paul wall's lil flow on "Turn it Up".

"Sound of Revenge saying Universal to go get my plaque
Rappin's dead so I'ma bring it back, like DJ's do when they hear my track"
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2005, 11:39:14 AM »
Dyke Jones Who? Dyke Jones Who?  ;D... ::)

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2005, 02:15:19 PM »
HATERS! yall know Mike Jones flow is amazing u just don't want to admit it

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2005, 02:38:47 PM »

til this day...i have never heard paul wall take shots at koopa...and i have most of his shit

when they 1st stop messin wit each other....everybody kept denyin what happen..even chamillionaire himself...he was really lyin 2 his fans..kuz they had been stop messin with each other...and when paul did his lil online interview on his site...lettin people..know what was up..and was like me n koopa aint boyfriends and girlfriends..boyfriend n girlfriends break up or some shit...i know it was funny as hell..and let everybody know what was goin around was true...and soon as paul interview..got out..seem like everybody who was denyin shut up

pauls album dropped..

koopa's stans took every word paul said on chickmagnet as some type of diss.. anything paul said about friends or whatever was flipped into a subliminal..like koopa was his only friend or some shit

and what happen with paul and rasaq...who cares really..if he was runnin his mouth..he deserved 2 get his ass whupped..its big brother fault.. kuz he coulda deaded that situation instead of lettin rasaq pop off at the mouth..u sayin u aint got problems...so why let lil brother start problems neway..u know u gone get in it...if sumthin happen like it did..so why even let that boy keep goin..

really paul,cham and rasaq aint beefin... kuz it seem paul dont even pay them boys any attention even when rasaq was poppin off at that mouth...but sumthin happen that night and rasaq ended up gettin his ass jumped..

everytime..i seen sumthin related 2 paul like interviews or shit...he always was on that i wish those boys the best..and goto the next question

funny how cham denies stuff... and it end up kinda blowin up in his face..like how the rumor they stop messin with each other..and the beef squash shit..i bet money he knew... how u gone squash sumthin wthout the other party? even if u exchange words thru somebody in the middle..u still know what it do..

if u believe he didnt know they squashed the beef..slap ya self..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2005, 04:23:26 PM »

ill stab you
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2005, 09:28:46 AM »
CHAMILLIONAIRE & PAUL WALL “BEEF”OVER

With all the beefs going on in hip hop these days, it was nice to read an email blast from Chamillionaire’s publicist last month stating that the Houston rapper and his former partner-in-rhyme, Paul Wall, had ended a long-running “beef.” The only catcfh is that Chamillionaire and Wall didn’t even know about the so-called truce.
“I didn’t send out that email. An email went out saying that it was squashed and I was the last one to know about,” Cham told BET.com.

Still, the Universal artist admits there was a positive byproduct of the email. “I didn’t do it but after that email went out, Paul hit me on the two-way and I hit him back. I said: ‘Good luck with your career and stay focused.’ He said the same thing back to me.”

Publicity stunt? Chamillionaire says no. “I feel like everything happens for a reason,” he says. “ I don’t know why that email went out but I just know I’m not beefing with Paul. We don’t hang out, we don’t make music together, we don’t have the same friends, but we’re not beefing.”

In 2002, the pair released the album, Get Ya Mind Correct, an underground success that developed a huge, loyal fan base for both of them. Wall’s hit “Sittin’ Sideways” is currently blowing up the video and music charts.  While the past was fruitful, Cham is looking forward, seemingly weary of the stale beef.

“I’m just working on establishing Chamillionaire and don’t want anybody to ask me about that anymore.”

http://www.bet.com/Music/MUSIC+NEWS+WRAPUP+Chamillionaire+Vivica+Fox+50+Cent+Cassidy+and+More.htm?wbc_purpose=Basic&WBCMODE=PresentationUnpublished

that was the article i was talkin bout...take it for u wut u wanna...

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2005, 01:14:05 PM »

smh @ this dickryder.