Author Topic: is it possible ?  (Read 286 times)

coola

is it possible ?
« on: October 11, 2005, 03:19:54 PM »
i hope there are some chicks that can input into this...

do you think its possible to love someone, and fuck other women ?

like hypothetically speaking say you are apart from your lady for 5 months, and you love her, but you start fucking other women because you know you wont see her for another 8 months.... does that mean you dont love her ? at times like these i kinda want to be a muslim...

how long is the longest you have been selebent (dont think i spelt that right) for a woman ?

J Bananas

Re: is it possible ?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 03:21:43 PM »
youre the international player...

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 03:21:58 PM »
yeah its celibate dude..

of course its posssible.. it doesnt mean u love the other people... if u do.. then u put yourself in a fucked up situation..

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2005, 03:42:17 PM »
its possible i know plenty of people who have, although its not something i could bring myself to do.

it doesn't mean you don't love her, but it does mean you don't repect her....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

coola

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2005, 03:48:05 PM »
its possible i know plenty of people who have, although its not something i could bring myself to do.

i respect her to all fuck, but damn i have urges... a good fuck makes me feel like a man, i feel worthless without it... but damn if i could i'd only want to give it to my girl, but that shit isnt possible atm...

pS. you cant love someone if you dont respect them... its just not coshure...

coola

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2005, 03:49:20 PM »
youre the international player...

right you are good sir...

coola

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2005, 03:53:06 PM »
yeah its celibate dude..

of course its posssible.. it doesnt mean u love the other people... if u do.. then u put yourself in a fucked up situation..

i dont believe in loving more than one person, i believe in the whole ying and yang shit, you know soul-mates and all that... so i cant imagine myself loving two women... but damn i could imagine fuckin 2  ;D

what you mean by putting myself in a fucked up situation ?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2005, 03:58:10 PM »

i respect her to all fuck, but damn i have urges... a good fuck makes me feel like a man, i feel worthless without it... but damn if i could i'd only want to give it to my girl, but that shit isnt possible atm...

i agree, just like fucking around is not coshure! you chose her so you gotta stay true to her imo. life isn't all about sex, its just one of those perks which you can live without its not gonna ruin your life waiting another 8 months. why can't u see her for so long anyways? I do feel for you i've kinda fallen for a girl from zimbabwe she lives back near my family home and i'm now two hours drive away doing my final year of university, but it gets worse the home office are kicking her out the country in may which is before i graduate some hardly gonna have much time to spend with her when she is here and i don't know what will happen when she leaves, i'm hopeing she doesn't go back to zim things are way too fucked up there, but if she goes somewhere like oz or NZ i may follow because i've been thinking about emigrating there for a while anyways, englands got way too messed up
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 04:04:13 PM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

coola

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2005, 04:04:04 PM »

i agree just like fucking around is not coshure, you chose her so you gotta stay true to her imo. life isn't all about sex, its just one of those perks which you can live without its not gonna ruin your life waiting another 8 months. why can't u see her for so long anyways?

shes french and i live in australia...

i have a mexican friend and hes in the same situation as me, the only difference is he's willing to go the distance... but man i'm young, im 21, i want to have fun, i have time for love and all that in the future... sometimes i feel like its worth it, other times i feel like a damn fool, in the first 3 months of leavin france, i had some BOMB pussy thrown at me, the kind of pussy i would only have dreamed about 3 or 4 years ago, which i denied... probably the only reason i couldve got it was coz they sensed i wasnt chasing the cat, so they just wanted to give it up...

but anyway, im not sayin i want to go out and fuck every bitch i meet, but i want to fuck a friend of mine, she is hot and were down and cool with eachother... i cant see it being sleazy or nuffin, just good clean fun... is there harm in that ?

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2005, 03:10:09 AM »
yeah its celibate dude..

i dont believe in loving more than one person, i believe in the whole ying and yang shit, you know soul-mates and all that... so i cant imagine myself loving two women... but damn i could imagine fuckin 2  ;D

whats been said about respect above counts a lot.. 

by a fucked up situation i mean if you don't see someone you love for long ass time AND start being fuck buddies and hanging out etc etc with someone else you may find that you feelings for the second person grow.. theirs are likely to towards you.. you could end up not wanting to hurt either person.. or wanting it all when neither wants to share you..
to me thats cheating and i'd never ever go there in the first place...

i'm think i'm like you.. in that if i'm with someone i'm all for the situation i'm in, and fiercly loyal to that.. i think one person will always come above the other.. if one overtakes another then in my mind.. i'd fuck off the other situation to protect that.. ya get me?

how are you gonna feel if you find who you think is your soul-mate and it doesnt work out?  i'll tell you now it hurts..

coola

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2005, 04:58:16 AM »
yeah its celibate dude..

whats been said about respect above counts a lot.. 

by a fucked up situation i mean if you don't see someone you love for long ass time AND start being fuck buddies and hanging out etc etc with someone else you may find that you feelings for the second person grow.. theirs are likely to towards you.. you could end up not wanting to hurt either person.. or wanting it all when neither wants to share you..
to me thats cheating and i'd never ever go there in the first place...

i'm think i'm like you.. in that if i'm with someone i'm all for the situation i'm in, and fiercly loyal to that.. i think one person will always come above the other.. if one overtakes another then in my mind.. i'd fuck off the other situation to protect that.. ya get me?

how are you gonna feel if you find who you think is your soul-mate and it doesnt work out?  i'll tell you now it hurts..

yeah thats some real talk..

yeah i feel like if i fuck this relationship up i wont find another down ass chick... like you hear so many cunts complaining they cant find a decent chick, ive found one but she lives on the other side of the world... it sucks balls...

but then again it makes me think, if i do end up boning my friend, and my relationship survives with the other chick, then i would be convinced she is the one...

pS. if i do fuck the chick, i'll tell my girl in france... she's told me before she would forgive me, but damn im scared if i do she wont... if my girl in france told me she got drunk and fucked a dude, if it wasnt sleazy, then i would forgive her and still want to see her next year..

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2005, 09:35:32 AM »

listen man, dont listen to these guys. Most of them are still virgins with wholesome ideas of love and eternity and matrimony and that corny shit

What a bitch dont know wont hurt her. Slang dick like a champion and when ur girl comes back take her somewhere nice.

peace
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

coola

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2005, 05:29:41 PM »

listen man, dont listen to these guys. Most of them are still virgins with wholesome ideas of love and eternity and matrimony and that corny shit

What a bitch dont know wont hurt her. Slang dick like a champion and when ur girl comes back take her somewhere nice.

peace

hahaha !!!

yeah i find myself chatting up chicks left right and center, i dont know how long i'll keep it together...

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2005, 08:57:06 PM »
Yeah, happens all the time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2005, 04:56:59 PM »
well... i fucked it all up. i have mad skills at that.